It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the US NOW under attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The last few days have had a number of ODD stories carried in them from throughout the US of odd smells going throughout cities that the authorities claim they cannot track down... Has America already been hit with a bio / chem attack and noone is admitting it?
Here are a few stories that I have seen

Mysterious stench in California community
www.latimes.com...

Mysterious odor in New Mexico city
www.dailylobo.com...

Mysterious Stench Nauseates Northeast
www.washingtonpost.com...

Strange smell in Longlac
www.tbtv.com...

There have been other stories also from other parts of the US that I cannot track down... has anyone here got any first hand accounts of these "odd smells" hitting throughout the country?, Is it likely that the US HAS indeed been attacked again?... Whats peoples thoughts?

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Maybe Al Quida are trying to clog the sewers of the US by eating too much Mc Donalds...

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
It's due to changing jet stream patterns.

The world is getting warmer. This always happens before an Ice age.

See, as the poles start to melt, not only do the seas rise, but cloud cover increases. It's a fine balancing act. As the cloud cover increases, the world cools..creating an iceage.

See, when the dinos were around, most of the world was hot and moist, like it is about now. A few thousand years later we hit an iceage.

This will not be an overnight occurance, thus we wont see it in our lifetime unless the earth gets hit by a very big meteor.

Global warming isn't real, but the hole in the ozone layer is.

[edit on 5-10-2005 by crisko]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Thats called "New Jersey", been like that for decades...

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

Thats called "New Jersey", been like that for decades...

they don't call it the armpit of the nation for nutthin'

Monday morning my wife was walking my daughter to school and they passed a deli that had clearly left their garbage on the sidewalk for early pickup. My wife said the smell was gag-inducing. Mty daughter nearly puked. Once the air cleared she told my wife it smelled like cousin samantha's house. Cousin Samantha lives in Jersey and to get there we ride thru one of the industrial areas that gives Jersey its memorable odor.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barak

There have been other stories also from other parts of the US that I cannot track down... has anyone here got any first hand accounts of these "odd smells" hitting throughout the country?, Is it likely that the US HAS indeed been attacked again?... Whats peoples thoughts?

biologicals usually have no discernible smell....chemicals do, but their effect is almost immediate....we'd know very quickly if the smell was a chemical attack...a biological attack's first warning would be at the emergency rooms.

new topics

top topics

join