It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: UFO Believers To Meet For World E.T Congress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
UFO spotters are to meet from October 6-9 in Lima for the World Extra Terrestrial Congress. Such stories like that of Jonathon Reed and his alleged 'living with a grey', and that of various other UFO encounters and stories from retired USAF personnel. USAF Col. Wendell Stevens (ret) has investigated over 100 UFO cases for the US Air Force, and allegedly has the largest collection of UFO photos in the world.

www.abc.net.au
One minute Jonathan Reed was hiking with his golden retriever in a forest in Seattle.

The next, his pet was being torn apart by a "gray" - an alien being with an elongated head, smelling of rotting fruit.

Mr Reed, a former child-developmental psychologist, says he took the alien home and lived with it for nine days in which it communicated via telepathy and was able to pull thoughts from his mind.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Sounds to be skeptical, A man living with a Grey for 9 days? Sounds interesting, but unlikely. Also that of the Retired USAF personnel is interesting espeically the part that mentions the B52s and the supression of images.

Makes you wonder doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yeah I just read the artical. It is interesting, but very skeptical at this point. Im suprised that there has been no responces to this thread.. The logic or story dosnt make sense.. The alien killed his dog? and then he takes the alien home for 9 days? lol yeah ok

Still a good read, but wheres the prof.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight, Mr. Reed. Your pet dog was torn to shreds by an alien being which smelled strongly of rotting fruit and you took the beast home to live with you for nine days and he communicated with you by telepathy. You also say you are a former child psychologist. Hmmm.

This story gets my vote!

One minute Jonathan Reed was hiking with his golden retriever in a forest in Seattle.

The next, his pet was being torn apart by a "gray" - an alien being with an elongated head, smelling of rotting fruit.

Mr Reed, a former child-developmental psychologist, says he took the alien home and lived with it for nine days in which it communicated via telepathy and was able to pull thoughts from his mind.

www.abc.net.au...

[edit on 2005/10/5 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
lol thanks GradyPhilpott you siad it better than I could. I would really like to hear the "whole" story of his account. This has to be a water down version of course. Anyone know of this alien vistation story? I guess I can search the internet...

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well if some grey came and ripped apart my dog I'd start beating it over the head with the nearest stick. Even at the expense of interstellar war, we can't just tolerate aliens shredding our best friends. Either way the story seems a bit unlikely.

Now back to the main story, this congress that they're having is going to be utter chaos. It sounds like a good idea, but as most of us know, a lot and probably most UFO cases are hoaxes. Can you imagine how hard it'll be to discuss anything if theres conflicting reports?

"Greys are about 6 feet high"
"NO! They're 12 feet, I got probed by one so I'd know"
"I was probed too and they were only 4 feet!"
"Probing sucks"

new topics

top topics

join