It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benign Military Base?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
www.globalsecurity.org...

Since having lurked here for a long time, and since being a member, I do not recall any 'secret' projects at the RA.
I think it is because the ptb do not want anyone to look there.
A reliable source of mine says they have conquered anti-gravitic propulsion, but nobody takes them seriously, so they can work in freedom?
btw, he has been a rocket scientist for over 20 years there..

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I went camping there once when I was younger and toured the base. I can say that I got some wierd feelings there mostly like there is more than meets the eye or something. I don't know about the antigravity claims except for the huntsville lights (see below), but I do know that there are some massive underground structures there as I personally saw an entrance to what we were told is a bunker that you could drive an 18 wheeler truck thru no problem with room to spare! I know that the base was a big missle development place and the redstone rocket was developed there from what I understand.

I also Huntsville, AL which is the adjoining town has lots of UFO sightings and the famous Huntsville lights which are orbs of light that can be seen dancing around the sky near huntsville
I got a chance to see the lights briefly one night and I don't know what to make of them. I suppose it's possible that they are actually some anti gravity craft with being encased in a ball of glowing plasma or something but who knows?

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Great to get that first-hand experience.
I had an uncle who worked there and had something? fall on his foot and he was crippled for life.
Being a child, and nosy, I asked him all kinds of questions about what they did there, etc. and he would never tell me ANYTHING.
As a child, we lived in Huntsville for a short while, and I swear I remember being taken there and experimented on..I was only about 4 years old and have been hypnotized, but seems from ages 3-4 I have no recall.
I found it interesting as an adult to be discussing this with a scientist from there, and finally getting some grains of truth.
He has shared much with me, but for my best life, I dare not publicize.
Tell me more about the Huntsville lights, if you have anything to add.
You know, the entire US 'thinks' Alabama is the armpit of the US, I beg to differ, there is MORE $$ and power there that is secreted..the people of Bama like it that way.
hid

[edit on 4-10-2005 by siriuslyone]
mod edit. There is no need to quote the post immediately preceding yours.

[edit on 5-10-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

join