It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shining Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If you've seen The Shining, then you have to watch this little clip...

www.ebaumsworld.com...

Now THAT'S scary....

Behold - The power of a good editor...hehe

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well that became a totaly different movie.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
LMAO, his wife in the movie was so ugly, really scary ugly.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
LMAO, his wife in the movie was so ugly, really scary ugly.

Poor Shelley Duval......She wasn't blessed with the most dazzling of teeth

I remember her most from the little stint she did introducing the Faerie Tale Theatre productions - Which were kick ass!

She gained a ton of weight over the years though...You can barely recognize her from her Olive Oil stick figure appearance in Popeye....

It's interesting to watch the special features on The Shining though....You get to see how Kubrick really pumped up the emotion factor to actually get her scared #less.....

Yeah...Isn't the clip hilarious though....Talk about a total deviation from the real deal....

[edit on 10/3/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
That was awesome! The Shining is one of my all time favorite movies, probably because of Kubrick, so that clip had me rolling. I wish some movies would do that today, for real, so the trailer wouldn't show all of the good parts. I'm so sick of the trailers giving away to much before you even step into the theater. Funny stuff.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Can you just imagine if you hadn't read the shining and all that you knew about it was from that trailer...Man, load up the car...get Nana in the back of the Van, load up the kids...we're off to the movies for a little family entertainment. It just shows you in a most explicit fashion who easily a totally different spin can be put onto something....anything....

they don't call 'em spin doctors for nothing. I wonder what sort of spin they could put on Iraq? By the time they were done, we'd be seeing boy scouts roasting wieners with insurgents and singing camp fire songs together.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Here is a quicker version of the Shining!
30 Second Shining
Click on "The Shining"

top topics

join