It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He called God a false god. Why?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
LoL. You can't help it, can you? Neither can I.

I said enough in my previous post, and I feel it a satisfying conclusion.

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
So what you see as disrespect, I and others view as a greatly needed service to The Light.

In light of this, I'd just like to ask, what you achieved by saying what you did? Did you convince any Christians who might have read it that their god is in fact a false god? Did you achieve anything?

That's a good question.

Something that I am sure will be addressed in depth at the time of my life review after I leave this body.

Time will tell.

If you refuse to respect my God, then I may refuse to respect you and/or Solists for that matter. But I will not. I respect your views. In my opinion your views are wrong and illogical - but that does not mean that I am or ever will be disrespectful towards you or your believes.

I think that we both agree that there was a divine being that started the Universe. We differ on our opinion regarding Jesus/Issa, as you equate him to be THE Son of God, while Solists, Buddhists, Muslims, Jews, some Spiritualists, and others, regard him as having been only a prophet.

Again, may I remind you. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." And maybe think about judging others. Experience doesn't necessarily give you the right to judge, point fingers, "make rules" or the right be right (If that made any sense! LoL). And maybe you shouldn't judge the whole kingdom because of the mistakes of those who live in the palace.

Palace?

The service of defending innocents leads one to having their own "palace" on the Other Side.

There is a really good channeled work that came out in the 1980s. It is called The Challenge of Evil by Graham Bernard. Although out of print at present, it is still available at places like Amazon.com. I recommend it to anyone who wishes to gain insight about the nature and importance of striving to live by The Golden Rule -- a verson of which is contained in all the world's religions.

@Everyone
Oh, yeah, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted in the thread (although most of the posts were "against"). Many made very good points, but I did not respond because this was between Paul_Richard and me. Maybe somewhere in the (distant!) future I'll try another religious debate...

Yes...thanks to everyone for chiming in with their own perspective on this heated issue of Jesus' purported divinity and Christian pedophilia.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Why do you have a problem with God/Jesus/Christianity?

The problem with the above is the "were right your wrong" attitude, prohibition, restriction and censorship.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Paul_Richard, do you believe in God? Do you believe there is A God out there, not necesarily the way Christians view him, but a God none the less?

This is my question to you. I will reply back as soon as it has been answered as a direct reply to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ivanglam
Paul_Richard, do you believe in God?

Our conception of God is different from the Judeo-Christian version or a polytheistic variation. It most closely resembles the Deist appraisal but with the difference that we don't believe God to currently exist in this timeline.

See: An Alternative Mystical View On God.

I understand the concept of "God" to actually be two different yet related ideas...

1. The Original Creator who started The Big Bang and who divided Himself/Herself up into trillions of basically spiritual entities or "angels" and that all of us in this timeline are what is left of TOC -- which is why traditional ministers, priests, rabbis, etc., often talk about "a piece of God in all of us." We are all "fractals of light" of The Original Creator.

2. The Light Of The God Force, which is nonliving and infinite, and which enabled reality to manifest itself in the first place. Governed by Universal Law which is unalterable, The Light was not created by The Original Creator but preceded Him/Her. The more spiritually advanced the soul, the greater the ability to unite or ascend into The Light when free of matter. Without The Light - which always existed and always will exist - there can be no planets, stars, or souls.

Most people confuse the above two concepts, much like the ancient Greeks and Romans confused the law of gravity and the movement of the sun as being the workings of one or more of their "gods."

I have also come to understand that all the world's traditional religions were orchestrated and inspired not by The Original Creator -- who has yet to come -- but by large Group Entities of angels and subangels. That is why there are so many religions, why all of them are fragmented and incomplete in their spiritual and metaphysical foundations, and why none of the miracles attributed to any one traditional religion significantly outshine the miracles in any other traditional religion. They all represent the power of Group Entities, which can be impressive on a small scale, but who cannot manifest major miracles like the eradication of terminal illness, the creation of a superior humanoid body that is maintained in health and beauty indefinitely through God Force energy, etc.

Group Entities of angels and subangels further false hierarchies. Opposing their deceptions is a greatly needed service in The Light. Doing so also indirectly serves The Original Creator/Lord Alpha.

Do you believe there is A God out there, not necessarily the way Christians view him, but a God none the less?

There is no god or Ascended Master at the present time. However, The Light is always there for those on the Other Side and there are discarnate Saints in the Higher Realms above the angels who strive to guide those in the flesh.

Additionally, a God Realized Aristocracy is coming close to being realized. Lesser gods to The Original Creator but true Masters nevertheless (which have never emerged before) will eventually leave their bodies and Ascend into The Light. Once that occurs, a number of them - even individually - will be able to invite The Original Creator (from a parallel timeline in the distant past) into this space-time continuum. This will result in The First Coming.

All the religious dramas of the past, many of which have been deceptions by Group Entities, have only been dress rehearsals for the main event of The First Coming; whereby The Original Creator and the new Masters will manifest miracles of healing and telekinesis that will go far beyond any miracles attributed in the scripture of traditional religions and the prophets thereof.

For example..

1. The healing of millions of people at once by The Original Creator.

2. The creation of idyllic, tropical Higher Worlds.

3. A major upgrading of the basic human condition for those who have developed on the Path of Radiance.

This is my question to you. I will reply back as soon as it has been answered as a direct reply to me.

You have your answer.

[edit on 13-10-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Then what is God?

Is your version of a God all powerful?
How can he come for the first coming if we all are a part of him?
Why would he only help those who understand and know about this special 'path'(i cant remember what you called it)?
If we are all part of God, and God does not exist at this present time, wouldnt that be self contradictory?

Don't get me wrong if i seem at all like a hardass. I have always loved throughout all my years of theology courses to learn about other religions. It has always helped me figure out what is true and what simply isnt. I cant stand those who stand by a religion simply because they are born into it. I commend you for you're post. It always is a pleasure to meet a true debater

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Then what is God?

I believe I already answered the Solist perspective on that question in my previous post.

Is your version of a God all powerful?

Through mathematical calculation and radio astronomy, many scientists conclude that the Universe is not endless, just extremely large and expanding. A simple logical deduction from that finding is that the God Realized being that started the Universe (with The Big Bang) was not infinitely spiritually advanced, just very highly evolved.

A related understanding is that all spiritual growth is a matter of degree and that perfection (which is an implied state of stagnation that contradicts the fundamental idea in physics that "the only constant is change") does not exist.

What is achievable and does exist are degrees of spiritual excellence.

How can he come for the first coming if we all are a part of him?

That is an excellent question. This is difficult to explain but I will endeavor to do so.

Get out a blank piece of paper. Draw three or four vertical lines from left to right on the page. Label the one on the far left, "A," the next, "B," and so forth.

Line A represents our timeline. The top of Line A represents our present. The bottom of the timeline represents the timeframe when The Original Creator existed -- before His/Her Great Division (AKA The Fall) into angels. The Original Creator/Lord Alpha also exists at the bottom of Line B, C, D, etc.

Line A -- our timeline -- cannot be changed one iota, no matter how spiritually advanced one becomes while Ascended in The Light. We simply cannot change our own past. Additionally, time travel cannot be done at all into a future that has yet to happen.

However, what can be done from those who are adequately Ascended, stable, and skilled in The Light, is to time travel into a parallel timeline to our own, into the distant past. In this illustration, this would be venturing into Line B.

He/She was a rarefied God Realized Master with a Vision of Genius. That Vision of Genius was to totally divide up into trillions of basically spiritual entities or "angels" and let Creation evolve into many humanoid civilizations with many cultures and races. He/She desired a very creative and immense ALL THAT IS. The Original Creator knew that eventually some of the angels would evolve into discarnate Saints and then a small number of those would eventually evolve into lesser gods to Himself/Herself. Those lesser Ascended Masters would then seek Lord Alpha out through time travel.
That was His/Her Vision of Genius from the very beginning: to be invited into a distant future and to emerge in a fully blossomed and creative ALL THAT IS.

The rules of physics and metaphysics cannot be broken -- even by The Original Creator. The only way that The First Coming can happen is for one or more true Ascended Masters to invite Lord Alpha here from the Monad Realms of Light. This is further into The Light than the discarnate Saints in The Society Of Light reside.

Why would he only help those who understand and know about this special 'path'(i can’t remember what you called it)?

The Original Creator knew that eventually some spiritually conscientious souls would learn of His/Her plan in the Higher Realms on the Other Side. As all of us contain within us the blueprint or design of The Original Creator, as we are all “fractals of light” of Him/Her.

It was all a matter of time.

If we are all part of God, and God does not exist at this present time, wouldn’t that be self contradictory?

No, because we are what is left of The Original Creator in this timeline. But there are other timelines that some will be able to access in the not-too-distant future after they leave their bodies and Ascend into The Light.

Don't get me wrong if i seem at all like a hardass. I have always loved throughout all my years of theology courses to learn about other religions. It has always helped me figure out what is true and what simply isn’t. I can’t stand those who stand by a religion simply because they are born into it. I commend you for you're post. It always is a pleasure to meet a true debater

Sure. Glad to stimulate and cultivate your intellectual and spiritual search for the truth.

[edit on 14-10-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Why would he only help those who understand and know about this special 'path'(i can’t remember what you called it)?

The Original Creator knew that eventually some spiritually conscientious souls would learn of His/Her plan in the Higher Realms on the Other Side. As all of us contain within us the blueprint or design of The Original Creator, as we are all “fractals of light” of Him/Her.

How can we all have individual free will if we are part of a single being?

that doesnt make sense.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

How can we all have individual free will if we are part of a single being?
that doesn't make sense.

Once the division into angels (with free will) occurred, we were no longer part of The Original Creator and He/She no longer existed in this timeline. But in all of us having come from that being, we all contain the "god spark" or "inner design" of The Original Creator -- much like an advanced Windows program can run independent software but still contain the basic matrix of the Windows operating system.

Also keep in mind that we were not capable of independent thought as separate souls when we were united with The Original Creator. We only became separate beings with independent thought and free will after the division occurred.

The "god sparks" can never be brought back together into what was. Once the Godhead was divided up, that was it. The only future Godhead that we can have is the one we cultivate for ourselves in The Light on an individual basis.

[edit on 14-10-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Then, for what you believe in, what is you're version of a heaven or nirvana?

Is there even a place in your religion that one gets to the point where all of everything that could be comprehended by us is? sort of like gaining infinate knowlege..?

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Then, for what you believe in, what is you're version of a heaven or nirvana?

There are degrees of heaven. The basically spiritual -- the angels -- go to the Mid Realms of Spirit and usually join a community (Group Entity) there. The more advanced ascend to the Higher Realms and find greater happiness through their pursuit of being a Light onto Oneself, as these are all highly individualistic. The new Masters -- who have yet to transition -- will Ascend to the Monad Realms of Light and finalize many creative projects in The Light -- not the least of which is to invite The Original Creator here. Those in the Monad Realms of Light will find the most long-term happiness.

Is there even a place in your religion that one gets to the point where all of everything that could be comprehended by us is? sort of like gaining infinite knowlege..?

Not really. All souls, even The Original Creator, are finite. But, as I stated before, there are degrees of spiritual excellence. With the right spiritual focus, one can grow and learn forever.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
From what I've read so far, you guys probably wouldn't take into account the number of alien abductions that have occurred over the years. I mean, just think if the
were the true Creators of live in the universe. It could be possible because a highly supreme being or deitey did create the human race.

How could a revelation like this change the teachings of the Bible and Christian religion itsself?

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
From what I've read so far, you guys probably wouldn't take into account the number of alien abductions that have occurred over the years.

I take it then that you haven't yet read The Zetan-Alien Menace page at TheSocietyOfLight.com.

To quote a reference on that page...

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
From what I've read so far, you guys probably wouldn't take into account the number of alien abductions that have occurred over the years. I mean, just think if the
were the true Creators of live in the universe. It could be possible because a highly supreme being or deitey did create the human race.

How could a revelation like this change the teachings of the Bible and Christian religion itsself?

It would not change much really. The same underlying principal would still apply. IF we were created by aliens or what not, then God created the aliens. I see nothing in this that would disprove the existance of a god.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

What evidence do you have to PROVE that your deity is not a FALSE GOD?

the final proof will come at the end of the Age.

But until then...

John 3: 19

This is the verdict:

Light has come into the world,

but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for
fear that his deeds will be exposed.

21But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly
that what he has done has been done through God."

Bottom Line: If you are not a lover of the truth you will not ever KNOW truth.

God is light and in HIM there is NO darkness at all
But BEWARE
for Satan, himself, appears as an angel of light!

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

IF we were created by aliens or what not, then God created the aliens. I see nothing in this that would disprove the existance of a god.

NO

IT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE!!

journals.aol.com...

ALIENS ARE FALLEN ANGELS AND DEMONS
here to DECIEVE mankind into the worship of the Antichrist!!

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by seawater999

IF we were created by aliens or what not, then God created the aliens. I see nothing in this that would disprove the existance of a god.

NO

IT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE!!

journals.aol.com...

ALIENS ARE FALLEN ANGELS AND DEMONS
here to DECIEVE mankind into the worship of the Antichrist!!

You can prove aliens exist? And if you can, how are you going to prove that thay are fallen angels and demons....

Nice try buddy.

DENY IGNORANCE

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join