It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to but an mp3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I want to but an iPod but I don't know the prices. help.

Also I wonder if there is a mod conspiracy I mean they are getting promoted by the second!!!!!!! Like evrryday.

Helo they are taking control!!!
:gosupermods:

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Deny ignorance and buy a zen instead.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yossarian
Deny ignorance and buy a zen instead.

Yep, have to agree with Yossarian.....................buy a Zen !!

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
I want to but an iPod but I don't know the prices. help.

Often said around here and certainly true in this case; Google is your friend.

Also I wonder if there is a mod conspiracy I mean they are getting promoted by the second!!!!!!! Like evrryday.

I think you may be confused, ATS(staff) is promoting PODCASTS not iPod. I listen to them with my windows media player...no iPod needed. BTW use the ATS search function there are alot of threads on how podcasting works.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

What do you mean?

I know you are on this Mod conspiracy kick but the last round of mod promotions was about a month ago.

[edit on 3-10-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Buy an Olympus, screw zen!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I'll probably be banned for this but...

The reason why I think the mods MAY be govt. They created this website so that they check if anything is wrong in US.

Example: I post something about aliens crashing in San Jose. They immediatley go and check it out. In other words, they use the people as a tool to patch up the conspiracy. I think that @ least one person or MOD is a govt agent that monitors the site. Thats why it was down la few nights ago. Because a MEMBER was a govt agent monitoring it. Maybe its NOT THE MODS but the GOVERNMENT uses this as a tool. Yeah!

OK MY FINAL THEORY IS THAT THE GOVT MONITORS THIS WEBSITE AND IF A PERSON REPORTS ABOUT ALIENS THEN THEY CHECK IT OUT. THIS IS NOT THE MODS FAULT @ ALL.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I'll probably be banned for this but...

The reason why I think the mods MAY be govt. They created this website so that they check if anything is wrong in US.

Example: I post something about aliens crashing in San Jose. They immediatley go and check it out. In other words, they use the people as a tool to patch up the conspiracy. I think that @ least one person or MOD is a govt agent that monitors the site. Thats why it was down la few nights ago. Because a MEMBER was a govt agent monitoring it. Maybe its NOT THE MODS but the GOVERNMENT uses this as a tool. Yeah!

OK MY FINAL THEORY IS THAT THE GOVT MONITORS THIS WEBSITE AND IF A PERSON REPORTS ABOUT ALIENS THEN THEY CHECK IT OUT. THIS IS NOT THE MODS FAULT @ ALL.

Wow, I was going to post that as a new conspiracy but then it probably wouldnt be a good idea being a newbie etc. It's very plausible though.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
FYI it's not an original idea. Mods are accused of this every couple weeks it seems, honestly it gets old really quick.

Feel free to think what you will but we are just regular people that enjoy talking about alternative topics just like you.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Get an Apple!!! But if you are looking for something small, get an iLo Ipod.

top topics

join