It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reaching out to my SoulMate in my dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
i can remember still to this day...a few years ago i had a dream..it felt so real that i am still imprinted with the feelings i had...i stood in a field...next to a barn full of sheep..and old rusted look to this barn..this barn was in the middle of this giant vast green field..and in the distance there was great mountains and hills to be seen...perfect wisped clouds in a deep blue sky...to my right i stood with a stranger to me in life..but in my dream i felt so close to this individual..though in my dream i knew her..i also realized i didnt recognize her face......she told me to leave...to go with her..she had to leave..to go with her....in my dream i felt very attached to this person..and when i woke ...i acually missed this person..and felt like i had been inlove with her all my life..since the second i had been born...this isnt the fisrt time this has happend...is it possible im reaching out to my soulmate in my dreams? she always seems to surprise me in my dreams..and i feel like she is welcoming me back all the time..and into her arms i lay for the rest of my dreams....please sombody..tell me what to think..this confuses me...am i insane? or has this ever happend to anyone before? have you fallin inlove in a dream?i feel like i have known this gurl all my life..and she definatly knows me..she calls my name all the time..and i also get a.."ive been waiting for you"..like she waits for me to dream to just see me..what should i do?i know i kno this person..ut from where?~KILIKER

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The dream world is analgous to the root system of a tree. When a tree gets cut down, you might think it would be death for the tree. Not so. The root system is, itself, a tree underground. It is the true tree, not the manifestation which we see, and which has leaves, fruit, etcetera. That's the ass of a tree, if you will.

Similarly, it is the dream world, which is closer to the world where your soul goes when you die. When you are dreaming, you are connecting with your "root system", and that's why your dreams are meant to refresh you, just like a tree gets nourishment from the ground.

When a tree gets cut down, it's not death for the tree, but a new beginning. So too, for man, whose death is simply an opportunity for a new start and new achievments and challenges.

If you have a wonderful woman in your dreams, yes, she may be your soulmate, contacting you through the dream world. I would suggest two things:

1: Go to any bookstore and get a copy of Stephen Laberge's book on lucid dreaming. Read it and practice. Learn to recognize your dreamsigns and learn to condition yourself to do state-checks. You will eventually become lucid while dreaming and be able to control your dream.

2: Try to become lucid in a dream where this girl shows up. If you can do so, I would try to conjure up a globe in your dream so that you can point to where you are. Or, you may try to send her geographical coordinates but letters and #s don't last long in the stream of dreamspace, so that might be tough. It depends on the sensations of your dream.

[edit on 30-9-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
thanks smallpeeps...the thing is...when it happends..it does feel like im lucid dreaming..but shes doing it for me..
sounds odd i know..but thats the only way i can explain it...and everytime i start to realize it..i wake up...and i wake up sad...VERY sad...
...i will do look up on lucid dreaming..i have tried it before...but just woke up in a daze after falling forward in the dream...i think that lucid dreaming can help me alot..lol i dont know why i didnt even think of that...thank you again~Kiliker

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

...the thing is...when it happends..it does feel like im lucid dreaming..but shes doing it for me..sounds odd i know..but thats the only way i can explain it...and everytime i start to realize it..i wake up...and i wake up sad...VERY sad...

It sounds to me like she is inducing lucidity in you, as you surmise. It is normal to wake up when you become lucid. It's the brain's defense against you learning too much about the dream world. The way i keep from waking up is to keep the dream imagery vivid. If you say "Oh wow! I'm dreaming!" chances are you will awaken.

One thing tho': If you awaken from lucidity, your chances of dropping right back into lucidity are very good. If you awaken, sit up and write out everything you can remember about the dream. You can even get up and do some work or reading (but don't distract your mind with TV or that kind of thing).

That brief waking state is still connected with the dream world. Your lucid state is simmering right below your yawning morning-self and if you can go back to sleep with the right imagery in your mind's eye, you might drop right back into the dream.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
hmm i dont know how thats possible...but i believe you,i have gone right back into dreams before after waking..i have a very hard time falling back asleep after a dream like that though..only because my mind is going a mile a minute,asking itself all these questions...and believe me..i have tried many times to fall back asleep after one of these dreams..hoping that i will see her again..but everytime..no luck..and it leaves me in a state of sadness..i get up..and walk around...and hope till the next day it happends...i can remember a scence once...in a garden,beautiful garden with exotic flowers and lamp posts lined up perfectly lighting the place...she was a little girl and this happend when i was younger...she called out my name and jumped into my arms...and this was the first time i met her...i instantly woke up when i realized that she knew my name...its if shes growing up with me....and her hair looks different sometimes...i really need to look into lucid dreaming..i aint all good at it..but ill try...anything to find out more~KILIKER

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I had a dream about my ex three months before i met her. I felt as if she was my soul mate. We met by chance too but the long distance was just to much for us. I still feel like she is the one but we both have two diffrent lives in two diffrent cities. I guess it is better to have loved than to never loved at all.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Something(s) to consider,

Perhaps it was an OBE. We project out of body often when we sleep at night. And perhaps you met your spirit guide, or maybe even your soulmate. Or maybe your soulmate is your spirit guide?

Maybe take up an interest in astral projection, and feel for that person in the astral.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I Have tried to do astal projection many many times before..and just cant seem to catch it....i just dont work with me..i need a kick in the rear to get me out..i have experienced a trip to the astral plane once and thats it...i think the idea of my soulmate being my guide is very interesting..because it almost feels that way...shes guiding me to her..and everytime i see her i learn more and more about her and where she is..i hope one day i could acually meet this person..and i am well aware that when i learn to astral project it will be an increadibly fast process in finding her..thanks all ~Kiliker

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
She could be just a desire you have and you continue to dream about her. But then again maybe you're sharing these dreams. Maybe she's dreaming about you too.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I also get these dreams sometimes to, there not as vivid though.
Maybe its an element of our imagination we see what we want to see.
I wake up VERY SAD too, and its about her, someone perfect for me whom
I've never met. I wouln't mind spending my entire life in that moment.

Have you ever seen the profile of a person from far away and think you see one person but when you get up close its someone else entirely? that happens to me sometimes. I think our brain tricks us into believe things that may not actually be there (like all those who believe in God for example) However I could be wrong, I WANT to believe soulmates are real.

anyone here tried salvia divinorum for OBE's??

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiliker30
I Have tried to do astal projection many many times before..and just cant seem to catch it....i just dont work with me..i need a kick in the rear to get me out..i have experienced a trip to the astral plane once and thats it...i think the idea of my soulmate being my guide is very interesting..because it almost feels that way...shes guiding me to her..and everytime i see her i learn more and more about her and where she is..i hope one day i could acually meet this person..and i am well aware that when i learn to astral project it will be an increadibly fast process in finding her..thanks all ~Kiliker

If you could get Astral Projection down pat then you should be able to find out where this person lives or the general area. But you need to get over the fear of actually leaving your body. Once you do that, and you can only do that a little at a time, then you should be fine.

But you must also become good at Lucid Dreaming in case you are jerked awake. it is not easy to do, but with working on it nightly then it should come second hand to you

Plus i have also had these same very dreams, but recurring of someone that I once had a crush on in the 3rd grade who moved away. I know it is her now, just older. Have had the dreams for about ten years now.

[edit on 10-18-2005 by BlackBeard]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I also get these dreams sometimes to, there not as vivid though.
Maybe its an element of our imagination we see what we want to see.
I wake up VERY SAD too, and its about her, someone perfect for me whom
I've never met. I wouln't mind spending my entire life in that moment.

Have you ever seen the profile of a person from far away and think you see one person but when you get up close its someone else entirely? that happens to me sometimes. I think our brain tricks us into believe things that may not actually be there (like all those who believe in God for example) However I could be wrong, I WANT to believe soulmates are real.

anyone here tried salvia divinorum for OBE's??

or the NovaDreamer device? astral projection CD's and such?

www.freewebs.com...

top topics

join