It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati online?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2002 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Could this possibly be a company so obviously under illuminati control?

Whenever you type in illuminati on Yahoo search, this site always mysteriously comes up, so i checked it out:

www.io.com...

This company is supposedly an Internet Service Provider out of Austin, TX with Illuminati written all over it. The company used to be known as Illuminati Online before being bought out and name changed to IOCOM. The former logo was a brick pyramid with and eye on top. The new logo is a triangle with a circle in it (pyramid with and eye). Read about it in the About IO page. The following 'hidden' pages strike me:

www.io.com...

www.io.com...

One of the staff member's own personal page:

www.io.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2002 @ 10:19 PM
link   
nope... it was founded by Steve Jackson...
www.io.com...
almost everything Steve Jackson is part of is fake...

www.sjgames.com...

you have to be able to seperate those who like to play [card] games... and those who are really involved...

[Edited on 15-10-2002 by echelon]

posted on Oct, 26 2002 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I found a while ago,don`t have the link anymore.It is the illuminati game .Free to download and play it is a bit like d&d can anyone find it if so post a link to it.

Basically you build up your village and wage war against others to dominate eventually the world.

Full off spells magic etc.seams very good but as i say cannot find it again.

posted on Oct, 26 2002 @ 01:19 PM
link   
www.sjgames.com... is a website that covers Steve Jackson Games, creator of the GURPS role-playing game. One of the supplimental game books for the GURPS RPG system is devoted to role-playing a character in a world dominated by the Illuminati. SJGames also founded a usenet group (for the purpose of supporting their games & hosting general disscussion boards).

SJGames claims that everything that they've published about the Illuminati is fiction & for the purpose of expanding the GURPS system (as well as the card-game).

I should know about this; I've got a *lot* of GURPS material...

top topics

join