It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird dream experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I was just wondering if anyone would know or has had any similar experiences to me...

This has happened a few times before over the last maybe two years but yeah.

The last experience i had was maybe a few months ago,

I was laying in bed and falling asleep and then i could start to feel myself fall asleep. Then as im slipping into sleep i can hear a loud deafening wind like sound. During this it feels as if im travelling through a tunnel of some sought and i can feel my body going up and down as if its going in the motion of a wave. Normally when this occurs i force myself out as i get freaked but this time for some reason i was a little more lazy and as i have experienced its very hard to force out of. The motion and sound settled down and i felt more rested until the process started again. At this point i wasnt happy so i made myself wake up.

When i wake up i feel upset and scared and yeah just freaked to hell out. Im not 100% sure of the picture i see but i remember one time i was floating towards the TV in my room thats infront of my bed but im not suggesting this to be real as the TV was off where in reality it was on. Also some times i can feel my heart beating and it thumps loud and same with breathing. Also i can feel my body but it feels all heavy and i remember in one occassion i either dreamed? or i actually moved my arm. I dont think these things are dreams as.... well i dunno theyre just weird.

Some of the images i see is like light being sucked down a tunnel if you could imagine a black hole i guess maybe like that. others it is just black and other times its just if my eyes are half open or yeah.

I remember one time it felt as if my eyes were half open and i could see the real word and cut by a "line" above was the dream world. I dunno if this makes sense but it just seemed if i had two different pictures one being real and the other being my mind.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Thats very strange fuchisasquatch,
I'm not a dream expert, but it seems to symbolise leaving the old and entering the new, who knows what dreams are, or what they are trying to tell us, i myself have had many simlar experiences over the last 20 years or so, i've nether had one quite like yours though, my dreams seem to stick to Vivid images and ppl trying to talk to me,
and just recently, over the last 6 months or so, i've had a recurring dream,
and all i see is a headless Statue of Liberty,

anyway i hope you get to the bottom of it, dream can be quite puzzling sometimes.

all the best

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hi fuchisasquatch, im no expert but from what ive learnt so far and have experienced myself first hand it sounds like youve had an out of body experience.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'm gonna have to agree with Clarky and say it was the beginnings of Out Of Body Experience/Astral Projection. What was happening was your body was falling asleep, while your mind was staying awake.

You describe most of the classic sensations: Vibrations, seeing through your eyelids, body feeling heavy, and (the one not usually reported except in Near Death Experiences) tunnels and lights.

Do a search of the forums for "Astral Projection" and/or "Out Of Body Experience" and you will find dozens of threads talking about the subject

Here is one of the most comprehensive ones:
Concious OOBE... It's Real!

Or if you're too lazy to read, I have also done a rather simple and basic introductory Podcast on the topic. I apologize for how much it sucks and all the hard P's though:
Podcasts -Introduction To Astral Projection

[edit on 30-9-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Oh thanks alot for all that.

With OOBEs are they some weird spiritual things cuz ive read bout astral projection before and remember something bout there being two planes in the universe: a real one and an astral plane or something...sounded a bit weird and i dont really believe in stuff like that although if i have experienced.....i guess maybe i should..... but i dunno..

Thanks anyway..

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I have an experience that could possibly relate.I had just gone to sleep and I remember rising from my bed. I never felt the ground touch my feet,but I could feel the wall like it was real. The dream took place around my room, except that some items were switched around. The air felt heavy and the walls had a mustly look. I could hear a sort of faint static noise. I felt like I was being pulled toward my door. I looked at the bed and there was a shape in it but not my body. I layed back down on my bed and woke up seconds later in a dead sweat. Could this mean something? Now that I think about it, I had just played Silent Hill 4 that night and that could have something to do with it probally.

top topics

join