It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this? "TOYNBEE IDEA" "RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPiTER"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
www.citybeat.com...

A new mystery!

Has anyone seen this?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
WOW!

All of that is strange, especially the guy who had his voice box removed.......something is going on. I'd like to dismiss them as drunken inspirations, but all over the Western hemisphere? Thats something else.....

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
the final hour...
the day of revelation...
the minute of temptation...
the moment of aspiration...

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I have yet to make a determination on this. I have read it in a few places, and it seems strange as a few photos I have seen look as though the bricks have been there for quite some time. This alone makes me wonder about the legitimacy of these bricks.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Come to think of it, it IS a bit like 12 Monkeys.......uh oh, lock up the Zoos before it's too late!!

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Its probably the same folks that put the Monolith in Seattle on Y2K.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I've seen that on places around the internet more than a couple of times. my guess it's some art students doing 'street art' or some nutty person who believes the gibberish on the blocks and travels around the country spreading 'the word'.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
""Toynbee" could refer to English historian Arnold Toynbee, who believed that society's perception of history shapes the future. Stanley Kubrick's movie "2001: A Space Odyssey" depicts the evolution of human and alien intelligence. "It really doesn't have a connection to me as far as this sign and the movie," said Cleveland resident Duffy O'Tolle. "It was a good movie, though.""
www.para-normal.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Now I've seen everything. interplanetary graffiti.

top topics

join