It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is that what I saw ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hello , how are you guys doing ? What I'm about to tell you happend to me when I was 15 in Guaruja ( close to Sao Paulo)/Brazil . My family and friends went to our beach apartment , there were ( I believe ) 5 of us and and in the day that we arrived we just unpacked and went to the beach , the day went normal but one of my friends start feeling sick so he went to bed as soon as we arrive from the beach , and soon it was night time and the rest of us went to bed too . That was limited room , so some of us slept in matress in the floor , one of my friends was sleeping in the balcony . Anyway my sick friend was sleeping in a matress on the floor by my bed and below a window ( all windows were open , it was VERY HOT ) . Here's when things get strange . I woke up in the midle of the night , for no reason , and when I turned my head to the direction of the window I SAW a person , with one of his knee in the floor and with the other knee supporting both arms right in front of my sick friend , starring right at him . He was TOTALLY black , like a shadow ! Almost at the same time that I looked at him the "person" turned his head really fast and I actually saw his face , no much of face really just a shadow of face with red eyes ( realy red eyes ! I know it sounds like a movie thing ) . Then almost like immediately he vanished through the open window ( you know when a shadow of car past at you really fast ? Well it was just like that ) .

I don't know how ( I was a very scary kid at that age , but maybe that was why ) I turned my head back and went back to sleep . In the morning I told that to my mother , but guess what , she dind't believe it . I never told that to nobody else ( not even to my sick friend ) until now because I came across those "Shadow man" topics and they match perfectly . I though that what I saw was a spirit of some kind . Whas a Shadow Person that I saw ?

I know this is my first topic and my credibility might not be very high , but I know what I saw . I just don't know why I never when to research that a little deeper !

Just wanted to share that with you guys !

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Why did I read this? I was just about to go to bed!

Creepy story, but it could have been just a nightmare, or maybe sleep paralysis.

It does remind me of the spring "heeled jack" story or maybe the story about that guy leaping from roof to roof, I'm too tired (and lazy :p) to remember what it was exatley...

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
sounds mostly like the other stories of 'shadow people'.

here are some links for you to check out on just that subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

heres some stuff on sleep paralysis as well, just in case.

there are alot of people here that have had similar experiences, and i hope you reading about them can shed some light on your own.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
No ... It wasn't sleep paralysis because I had complet control over my body , and I was very awake . Sometimes I wonder if that "thing" was the reason for my friend getting sick . He started feeling bad for no reason . I also wonder if he was there looking after him . That was the first impression that I got judging by his position . I don't , but there are indeed more things between Earth and sky .

And oh , thanks for the links Justdj .

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I think it was smart you didnt tell your sick friend, who knows how they would have tooken the news. but anyways, hopefully I never run across anything like that in life. best thing to do is say its unexplainable, or maybe the person had some contacts in or something.

top topics

join