It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Druid societies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Freemasonry and the Druids

More: members.tripod.com...

BOOK I - CHAPTER IV

Page 59

In my Essay on The Celtic Druids, I have shewn, that a great nation called Celtæ, of whom the Druids were the priests, spread themselves almost over the whole earth, and are to be traced in their rude gigantic monuments from India to the extremities of Britain. Who these can have been but the early individuals of the black nation of whom we have been treating I know not, and in this opinion I am not singular. The learned Maurice says, "Cuthites, i. e. Celts, built the great temples in India and Britain, and excavated the caves of the former."* And the learned Mathematician, Reuben Burrow, has no hesitation in pronouncing Stonehenge to be a temple of the black, curly-headed Buddha.

[edit on 30-9-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Magickesists

I would sugjest talking around on sights like this due to Druidism being 0.03% of the worlds population. We arnt easy to find, If you have any questions though feel free to U2U me if you have any questions though.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

WOW...who let the magick hating catholic into the fourm...your sitting in the boat with uther and Henry...Druid WERE NOT satanic, Arther learned that when merlin (Proper name: Emrys) showed him how druids just learn the simbiosis between people and the planet not some evil god who lives in the ground...Druidism is also one of those things where you cant grasp it unless your born under a druidic family line due to alot of beliefs being far fetched and most of the beliefs being like cathloic and christian, we just know, but aside from those two beliefs ours is more knowing that we are not the only sentient beings on this planet, it may not be in our VISABLE dimention (dimentons are not different places there just different visions of this universe. If you trully want to learn what druidism is folow the OBOD, they are the ones who are closest to stonehendge druids because of the originator being a archeologist who desciphered some of the old runes. Sooo.....Have fun with your comphort, all it is, is an experience.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

Sorry but when you say magik hating Catholic you expose that you don't know what you are talking about.

Roman Catholics essentially practice paganism. (Praying to saints LoL)

Constantine was crucifying them until he saw a giant flaming cross.

Jesus was a Jew born after Passover, which is NOT in December.....

The December myth comes from the pagan Osiris Horus, hence the obelisk at the Vatican..... along with other Astrotheology.

edit on 2-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

my apologies meant christian i get them mixed up my mothers side of the family is BIG and they are mixed between both.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Druids are perhaps more of something to aspire to. They are better seen as an ideal. This would mean that any negative fact would be removed: They would serve simply for inspiration. Aspiration has driven many people to get better and produce better things: Ivan amimovs I robots, people developed better machines and robots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join