It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Demonstrators Arrested.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Army

Army, firstly, I didn't say that Bush brainwashed the army,

Get a grip and wake up to the fact that the war is unpopular to everyone except those who have been brainwashed by the Bush administration.

Well, since you have been revealed as a liar, there is no sense in my further posting with your involvment on this subject. I gave you the truth, you needed to lie and distort to make a non-point.

buh-bye.

You cannot see it can you? Where in my quote does it say that Bush brainwashed the army? I merely stated that Bush has brainwashed most Americans into believing the war is necessary.

Lets read it again ...... "war is unpopular to everyone except those who have been brainwashed by the Bush administration"

Nope...I can't see where it says that Bush brainwashed the army. Just like many others, Army, take the easy way out when you know that your arguements don't hold any water. Maybe being in the army has fried your brain, and robbed you of any logical thought?

Wake up to the fact that Bush and his cronies are making the world a far more dangerous place. What has your war acomplished apart from causing more terrorists to join the ranks and more terrorist attacks than ever before.

BTW...I expect an apology for being called a "liar".

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Deny all you can, but the fact remains there for all to see.

According to you:
If someone, such as myself, understands what we are fighting for (the "popular" side), you say we are brainwashed by President Bush. Only the unpopular people have not been.

Nearly all the men I served with, agree that we are doing the right thing over there.

We are all Army, and we think alike. By your own words, Bush has brainwashed the Army.

Your spinning your own statements into "that's not what I said"----despite it being blatantly obvious you plainly did....doesn't wash with me, or any other free thinker.

That's the last I'll say on this thread. There is no sense in attempting to debate anyone that denies their own words, and then denies they said them.

I'm out.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Army
Deny all you can, but the fact remains there for all to see.

According to you:
If someone, such as myself, understands what we are fighting for (the "popular" side), you say we are brainwashed by President Bush. Only the unpopular people have not been.

Nearly all the men I served with, agree that we are doing the right thing over there.

Wonder why..could it be the robot-like mentality...suggests that the army is conditioned not to think for themselves, which is why you are shying away from the truth, and making false claims. Yes, Bush administration has brainwashed the American public through fear and constant terror alerts...are you getting confused Army? Can you not keep up?

We are all Army, and we think alike. By your own words, Bush has brainwashed the Army.

Where....you show me where I wrote that Bush brainwashed the army...go on I challenge you to find that sentence in everything I wrote....!!
But you won't because you can't...you, sir, are the liar and are deflecting the real issues.

Your spinning your own statements into "that's not what I said"----despite it being blatantly obvious you plainly did....doesn't wash with me, or any other free thinker.

If it is "blatantly obvious"..then show me where I wrote it...again you can't.

That's the last I'll say on this thread. There is no sense in attempting to debate anyone that denies their own words, and then denies they said them.

I'm out.

Thats right....run away from the issue, you don't want to debate the issue at all, not because I allegedly said something I didn't, but because you are WRONG!

You have the same mentality as those that still believe there are WMDs in Iraq...."duh..they are there...yes they are..."......sound familiar? "You said that...about Bush brainwashing....yes you did..."
You still believe that there is something there that is not...wake up!

<< 1   >>

join