It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repeating Images Repeating Images Repeating Images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well here is the hint, it happened to me twice and basic idea of that is images inside your head, vivid and they start to repeat one after the other, once it was women with the babies in long line going fast, second time I don't remember what it was but I connected with the first case, and said wait there is something in that.
Anyone had the same "trip".
I think I was tired or in some kind of altered mind state, but not too sure it was maybe induced by surroundings.
I have not history of mental disease, blah blah and so on.
This just puzzles me and now I somehow start thinking about that phenomenon.

PS I think there were rabbits second time.
Too much bugs bunny I guess but this is the exact picture of what it was in my mind if you know what toon I am talking 'bout.
PPS Am i going nuts?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
just a guess, youre a guy? Second guess, your girls probably pregnant and its very soon into the relationship, or youre worried that she may be

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well, it sounds reasonable, but I didn't said it was four years between those two cases and both times I didn't have those thoughts, maybe it was in the meantime, but more then the meaning of symbols which does make sense I was curios into this train of images, flashing before my eyes.
Yes it is connected with babies both ways, rabbits multiply really quick.
So it can't be bad then, I was also curios if anyone else had something like that kind of vision.
MW

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
All the time my friend, all the time. I am sitting on pins and needles because when my daughter was 6 months old, I had a vision of her in her crib, wearing yellow pajamas, screaming, because she was surrounded by fire, I couldnt reach her, all I could do was watch. I was wide awake, and mind you, I am still freaked out by this.

new topics

top topics

join