It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anything to Help Disclosure ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

We have recorded this plan on various types of media, hidden at multiple locations, and it will be released to the internet and alternative media if something were to happen to us.

So if nothing happens to you, whatever it is will just sit on a zip disk somewhere?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Wow! - do people still use Zip disks anymore!??

I quit using them in 98 when all my coursework data was inaccessible due to a known issue with the Zip drives - I think there was an actual national lawsuit due to this issue - all I know is I lost a lot of good data (and wasted good money) unecessarily...

But well, yes, I intend to get the plan to a select group of serious UFO researchers that I have confidence in - when the time is right - and they will use our strategy covertly in order to produce the best effect.

If something were to happen to me unexpectedly - before this transfer has occured - then then plan would go "viral" on the internet - and many UFOlogy groups would have access to the plan.

How they chose to use it at that point would be up to them at that point.

It may be paranoid but its cheap and effective so why not take the precaution?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I really can't think of anything at this point that would be truly effective, and obviously if you told me you've have to take me out, so I'll just have to assume you're a smarter person than me!

Heh zip disks, don't know what made me think of them.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I really can't think of anything at this point that would be truly effective, and obviously if you told me you've have to take me out, so I'll just have to assume you're a smarter person than me!

Heh zip disks, don't know what made me think of them.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I can tell you all from personal expirience, that it DOES help to write, call, and email your senators, reps, and federal government agencies about UFOs and ETs!

You must remember, the more they hear from the public they represent about UFOs, the more they'll take it seriously. Don't think it's useless, that's just apathy and ignorance IMO!

I hit re-dial for 45 minutes straight to get on CNN's Larry King Live to ask about UFOs (granted it was Mr. Lame himself Bill Maher) but if one of us got through to someone like Bill Clinton or Dick Cheney, just think how awesome that would be!

All I'm saying is always keep your eyes and ears open, and any chance you get to ask someone a question do it, and when ever you can send emails and letters, DO IT!

Pro-active.......

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Nova,

I have a knack for thinking unlike my fellow Humans and I doubt "they" would expect exactly what we have planned.

I feel frustrated that I can not share it with everyone - and for those who have not researched what I have it may even sound somewhat far-fetched - but I believe there is a way to conquer and divide the MJ-12 like groups that are helping to keep the evidence under wraps.

Even if the evidence uncovered leads to a road which is unexpected.

[edit on 18-10-2005 by TruthMagnet]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join