It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11 footage proves neoconvicts crime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Sadness passes over America today as the pictures don't lie...a device was strapped to the bottom of the plane...thousands of people die.
We need to move fast, start making arrests in the 9/11 attacks, conspiraccies and cover ups....we need to bring charges against those who allowed this to happen, then swept it under the rug,
Our congress must issue subpeonas NOW, or Americans everywhere will see them for the complicit cowards that they are.
Who planted the demolition devices in the three buildings brought down?
Who switched planes?
Where are the people involved in the cleanup of this massacre, and why aren't they coming forward? Were they made to sign secrecy aggreements? Threatened with harm if they divulged any material facts?
We've got problems here in America that , if not dealt with immediately, will result in the destruction of the nation and its philosophies.

We need to march on Wash DC NOW...all of us who care....we must stop what we're doing in our menial lives and get with the business of removing the thugs and the laws and judges that put them in place...
WAKE UP AMERICA

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   
So where is this footage? If you're talking about these pics, I really can't see anything there.

www.propagandamatrix.com...

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
So where is this footage?

I was wondering about that myself.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I saw the picture of that black blotch. If thats all it takes to convince people of the world that 9/11 was a setup, then the whole world would believe in the reality of extraterrestrial vistation too. Because both types of images are equally blurry.

Whatever was on the bottom of the plane, and I have no idea what it could be, or even if it was a foreign object, its not going to prove anything to everybody. There are greater facts that show CIA/FBI knowledge of the events of 09/11/01 before it happened, but did nothing to prevent it.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Here you can see that the "object" is obviously caused by a shadow on the main fuselage caused by the engine on the right wing.

This also highlights the inherent danger of inexperienced people, blowing up low-resolution digital images, and attempting to perform amateur analysis.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
hmm, I saw no object with out reading williams comment, so I know my brain wasn't influenced by anothers opinion. I just thought it was a shadow...

Why would they need a device to slam a plane into the building? opposed to a willing wannabe martyr?

I am sure 911 didn't happen with out us knowning it was going down, but I fail to see this device strapped to the plane.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
There were not a single Jew at work this day. At least 'some' people knew.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

Thats another thing. If so many civilians knew, like the jewish population, why would they not alert others? I know why arabs didn't, but if the jewish population didn't show up at all that day (which I don't really know for a fact), then I would have suspected they would have alerted others. I also have yet to hear about any jewish people talk about precognition of this event after the fact.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   

That is an incorrect rumor. There are several Israeli citizens amongst the dead of 9/11... in addition to U.S. citizens that are Jewish.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   

First of all there were many CONFIRMED Jewish people both from Isreal and America and Russia and Europe killed in that attack, both in the planes and in the buildings.

Secondly, you must have the uncanny ability to tell someone's faith by how they look, how ignorant was that?

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I guess that was just some rumor then. I wouldn't have had trouble to believe it thought, the US and the Jews are so tied, and I think the US administration knew all about it before it happenned. There are a lots of rich and important Jews in America, and worldwide, so the US might have warned all the Jews that the stike was going to happenned on that day.

That's if the US gov. knew about it.
You know, around here there's an expression, that people get called if they are rich and greedy, or simply greedy. They get called 'jews'.

"Follow the money.."

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   

You know, around here there's an expression, that people get called if they are rich and greedy, or simply greedy. They get called 'jews'.

Funny, where I come from they're called 'Evangelical Christians'.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
hmm, I saw no object with out reading williams comment, so I know my brain wasn't influenced by anothers opinion. I just thought it was a shadow...

Why would they need a device to slam a plane into the building? opposed to a willing wannabe martyr?

I am sure 911 didn't happen with out us knowning it was going down, but I fail to see this device strapped to the plane.

I think its the long tube like thing not the blotch. Thats what they supposedly fired the missles from.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Certain jews not on side were sacrificed.

The plane was piloted by NASA remote control system.

Willing Arabs conscripted on board thought they did the deed.

The operation was run by the MOSSAD.

Remember me Lefty?

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Certain jews not on side were sacrificed.

The plane was piloted by NASA remote control system.

Willing Arabs conscripted on board thought they did the deed.

The operation was run by the MOSSAD.

Remember me Lefty?

Pretty good analysis THENEO - cover all of your bases there - just one question really.

which "Lefty" forgot you?

top topics

join