It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tv Man Quits to pursue weather Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
www.journalnet.com...

What do u think of this guy theory of deliberate weather forming? I mean the technolgy is out there. But the Japanese?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The Japanese, the Russians are among some with the technology, oh and we have the technology too.

Then there's God who is upset i would wage my money on this also...

New form of terrorism? So many questions so little time.....

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well I don't know that the yakuza are into weather manipulation. Having said that however, Hitachi Louisianna has a nice ring to it.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Yes, i know the technology is there. but what will it profit the american govt to destroy the habitat of their own country and stir the wrath of the citizens. ? Maybe it's the wrath of God. To stir up the world's only superpower to get it's act together

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
fascinating website weatherwars.com. I was getting pretty scared

Maybe the japanses need help with their aim

money.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
sorry for the double post, but after being on weatherwars.com, this just seems like propaganda BS

www.cnn.com...
Max Mayfield, director of the National Hurricane Center in Miami, told a Senate subcommittee on Tuesday that we're in a period of heightened hurricane activity that could last another decade or two.( See scientists collect data -- 1:33)

"The increased activity since 1995 is due to natural fluctuations (and) cycles of hurricane activity driven by the Atlantic Ocean itself along with the atmosphere above it and not enhanced substantially by global warming," he testified.

[edit on 23-9-2005 by syrinx high priest]

new topics

top topics

join