It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2004 Election Has Already Been Rigged

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Well if you let him get in falsely last time why wouldn't he get the results made up again? He's probably thinking "Those idiot wont even try and stop me" although to be fair, with so much talk about this so they'll have to watch their movements.

liberty.hypermart.net...

The pollsters have recently been forced to admit that the majority of Americans are against the re-election of George Bush. Two wars, thousands of dead human beings, and nine million lost jobs later and people are beginning to realize that something is very wrong. In spite of this gradual awakening most registered voters continue to depend on TV for their news and they are kept woefully in the dark about issues like election reform and touch screen voting. The media has gone to great lengths to foster an illusion of legitimacy and normalcy surrounding the electoral process. People have been intentionally lead to believe that their vote counts and Bush could actually be booted out of office on Election Day. No way is Bush going to lose, it just can�t happen. The 2004 election has already been rigged. The corporations and the military industrial complex have bought them selves a government and they aren�t going to let some silly little presidential election jeopardize their investment.

On February 23, 2001 Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris suggested that Florida rent rather than buy touch screen voting machines in time for the 2002 midterm election. She said, "I think it would be wrong-headed and precipitous to purchase any equipment now. If you buy now, you're buying antiquated technology". According to her twisted logic, it was acceptable to use faulty voting systems in the election, it just wasn't a good idea to purchase them.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   
First, let me once again point out that your statement of Shrub stealing last election's, you are wrong. If you were to look at the procedure and the process, you'd be fully aware of the fact that it was the democrats who attempted to steal it but failed. If you are going to continue to sling political mud, do it in the right furum.

Now, pleaase explain something to me. Whereas the people of some Florida counties (let me point out that the county from which my kinfolk hail had no trouble) can't follow simple paper ballots that all but the mentally impaired should understand, wouldn't it make sense to rent them one year and see if they'll work out? Come on, John, it seems apparent that the peolle down there are not rocket scientists!

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   

new topics

join