It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One day closer to the Antichrist reign

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
SolanaVision!!!

Step by step, don't blink or you may miss it!

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
the bible reads 666. there are both versions that read 666 and some that read 616. however if you take 1Kings 10:14, ezra 2:18 and nehemiah 7:18 it locks in the meaning of the original number. as does the greek chi xi stigma.

My bible KJV read six three score and six. A score is twenty. 666

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valerina
Interesting that Javier Solana has been linked to the # 666 several times and many claim that he's the antichrist.

[edit on 23-9-2005 by Valerina]

there are some who say it is charles and others who say it is gorbachev. i guess we'll see if these geezers die and then who? this is the core pitfall of prophecy "experts". what does the Word say, " look he is over there or over here etc." too many would be prophets and not enough general workers for the fields.

[edit on 22/12/05 by OneGodJesus]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think that 666 and 616 are both numbers of the Anti-Christ. Not one or the other.

As demonstrated on 7/7 or 777 these people like numbers that are all the same.

However 616 added together comes to 13 which is symbolic for the 13 Elite families that founded America. (Rothchilds and their friends)

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Javier Solana is married so he can't be the Antichrist. I think Abdullah is also married to an American. Remember that Antichrist is not married, such a simple prophecy which carries so much importance yet is quickly forgotten. That page showing Amy Fisher waving the cornuto is quite interesting, since backmasked messages involving Satanism are also found in Fisher's music (coincidence?)

[edit on 22-12-2005 by Nakash]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
It the number 60 repeated a bunch of times, but with the zeros blocked out and only three of the 60's shown.

Heck the 60s are only partially obscured, and the bible doesn't say '666', apparently it actually read 616.

Just your basic subliminal.....if some of the unbelievers thought more with the spiritual side of their brain they could see it as well and many other things rather than trying to explain it away with the usual debunking and analytical methods.

Give ya an example. Everyone knows the neoconazis didnt get their way with the Patriot Act making it a permanent thing so what does CNN at 8pm cst 12-22-05 do? Run a story on the Oklahoma City bombing to get the fear going.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
616 is found in one or more NT versions. Scribal error, since all other versions show 666 (666 also is closely linked to Babylonian cosmology thus I weigh it more). Also, a 4th/5th century codex would not carry much weight (now 2nd or even 1st century...that's the thing. Codex Vaticanus for example says 666. Much earlier than that 4th century codex).

[edit on 22-12-2005 by Nakash]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
For any of you figuring out what the face is that they portray sometimes, it is very simple. It is the face of Illumination. It is hard to hide this face but sometimes it comes out when abberated or under a lot of stress. It is weird because it isn't true happiness it is sort of a forward future realization that you will have everything. It is like a mindstate that is very powerful but can be easily shallow if you are not forward with your actions and constantly having successes and wins. Weird... i'll explain more later when I have more time to explain more.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacman
who will wear the blue turbin

[edit on 9-24-05 by pacman]

My guess, the blue turbin will be on top of an Arabian who is working for the UN. Instead of a blue helmet, he will prefer to wear a blue turbin.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
ok for those who don't believe the ac can be married show me one scripture that says that, just one. You can't because there isn't one. From Daniel through revalation I've studied them all vigorously. There is very little reference to his background short of where he comes from. Second the 616 theory is based on incomplete documents that have been found, which in them the 616 is speculation because all the phrasing is not ledgible. There are far more documents to support 666. I also have to believe god is in control, so he has the ability to make sure the proper number is in HIS book, because these are meant as warnings so that those who see it will be able to identify the son of perdition. Remember God loves us all and these things were written so that no man may be lost. In this also remember the reason those of us that post these things is because we care about those who read them in the same way, that none of you may be deceived. For those who post these things remeber Paul spoke of the falling away and the scoffers that would riddicule those who stuck to what they believed during these times. Hold fast to your faith. For all those who believe and those who don't God loves you and so do I.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Yet another post where someone uses a propehcy in scripture to prove try to add weight to their point when that scripture obviously means something else cause people have been quoteing these scriptures for hundreds of years without it being fulfilled. I am not saying it won't be fulfilled, just that anyone would think that the particular prophecy applies to the issue they raised. I think these prophesies mean something totally different than what any of us can imagine.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
But is it your place to detract from some one elses faith? And if so under whos authority? Mine comes from Jesus himself, when he told me to watch for the coming of the son of man, and to be vigilant and hold fast to these teachings lest I be deceived. Maybe it is not I that doesn't understand their meaning, but possibly you. As anyone who truly believes will tell you we are not meant to tear each other down, but to love each other and accept our differences. I am fully aware there is a possibility of error, but even so all I want is to inform people so if these things do come to pass, anyone who reads them might be a little wiser and not be deceived. Remember these things were written as a warning so that we could see the son of perdition for who he is, if you still feel the need to tear down the people who care enough about someone they don't know to write these things. Then here is my proverbial other cheek, and speaking for all that you scoff and riddicule, we still love you.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Wow if that came out condescending I did not mean it to, nor did I mean it to question your faith. I was simply trying to point out that we are supposed to look for these signs.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Pls none of the religious ga ga. Religious was not made to better peoples lives and give the a set of morals and ethics to live by. It was made to control the population. Now you have to do what your religion says instead of what the law (made by the people for the people) says. Religion says don't make decision based on logic and evidence, just base it on hear say.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wow, I'm sorry you feel that way. While I do agree that there are several churches who try to tell people to live right and give their money to the church only to keep it for them selves. I don't believe this is how the bible teaches us to be. First and foremost neither christ nor his desiples ever insisted some one go to a building on a particular day of the week. This is one of mans laws. While we are taught to give of our selves I don't think Jesus intended us to fork our money over to a benz driving preacher who himself has no real relationship with god. Just because man has corrupted the sytem most people use to come to god does not mean there is no God. Everything is corrupt, and if you eliminate all things that are corrupt you would be left with no faith, no government, no home the lending institutions are corrupt too, no job chances are they do shifty things as well, no vehicle and none of the comforts you take for granted. If anything with all this corruption you should be looking for what is real, and doing it for your self. From the dawn of time we have had an understanding and relationship with the Lord, it saddens me to see this generation turn away from Him due to a handfull of religous leaders that can't seem to practice what they preach. god loves you all and so do I

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It also concerns me that you put stock in mans law. Corruption is mans device, and the laws from the people directly reflect this. If you live in the US you pay income taxes that are unlawfull, every chance our leaders get they change the laws to benefit only a select few. To the point that unless you have a 6 figure bank account you have no voice. Yeah this is the system I want to put my faith in!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I was looking at my previuos post about him being married and realized I did not clarify myself well enough. All refference him as a great deceiver, this is something that needs to be remembered. The scripture about his prefference which I believe is where the marriage discrepency came from states he will not care for the desires of women. Not that he will not be married. Fact: Javier Solana is married. Fact: Solana and his wife have had seperate residences for 9 years, meaning they have not lived in the same house since 1999, when he took his post in the EU. His marriage appears at least on the surface as if it could be of the arranged variety, as in to give him a legitamecy to conservative people he rules over. His kids could very well be to give his marriage credibility or simply could not be his at all. Could this also not be one of the deceptions used to throw us off track as this would propably be the easiest prophecy to throw us off course on, after all any one can get married. I myself am still not completely sold on Solana as the man, even this was an issue for me until I found out the above info, I believe this casts enough shadow over his marriage to keep watching him. If this happens to be the case I believe at some point it will come to light, as God gave us this as an indicator for a reason. It may look this way now just to keep us off track, only time will tell.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join