It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One day closer to the Antichrist reign

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
1 Thessalonians 5:3 - For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

www.noticias.info...#

PS take a look at the Prophetic number behind the group in the acompaning picture!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm not really sure I understand. The number is 60 - what significance does this have?

I believe it is the logo from the UN's 60th anniversery.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It the number 60 repeated a bunch of times, but with the zeros blocked out and only three of the 60's shown.

Heck the 60s are only partially obscured, and the bible doesn't say '666', apparently it actually read 616.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
the bible reads 666. there are both versions that read 666 and some that read 616. however if you take 1Kings 10:14, ezra 2:18 and nehemiah 7:18 it locks in the meaning of the original number. as does the greek chi xi stigma.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I wonder what the UN will do when it reaches it 666th anniversery? If they start sticking those signs everywhere it might raise a few eyebrows.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Interesting that Javier Solana has been linked to the # 666 several times and many claim that he's the antichrist.

[edit on 23-9-2005 by Valerina]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valerina
Interesting that Javier Solana has been linked to the # 666 several times and many claim that he's the antichrist.

By "many" how many do you mean? And how many of these have tin foil hats?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You must look higher than Solana.

"The rising to power again of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. The world has no idea this King Abdullah may well be the biblical false prophet. Only the Arab world knows his power. Abdullah pretty much rules OPEC. The one who controls the Temple Mount in ISRAEL is Jordan. Also, Daniel said the only place that would not be touched by the antichrist is Moab, and Ammon, Jordan."
King Abdullah

You see, Abdullah is the 43rd in a straight line back to Mohammed the Prophet. He is the titular head of all Islam, and can wield enormous influence in the areas of the Temple Mount and Jerusalem. His Hashemite throne ruled the Iraq territory for 800 years before the British showed up and played a little game of Risk with the Middle East. The Hashemites also had "Protectorship" of the Holy site of Mecca. In the British doublecross, that control went over to the Saudis, the Hashemites lost the rulership of Iraq, and got pluncked down in the worst part of the desert right next to their hated enemies the Palestinians. One last observation. Jordan gets more aid, is closer to the US, is more of a haven for the CIA than anyone over there with the possible exception of Israel.

King Abdullah

The reason why nothing ever seems to come together in this world is because the Truth is suppressed and we have a mainstream false-Truth that we keep feeding off of.

The Love Of Truth - "The love of truth" is a highly significant expression. One will never be disposed to accept truth until he possesses a love for the truth. Embracing truth depends almost entirely upon one's attitude toward truth. If one is disinterested in truth, he will never search for truth. Truth is to be discovered. "Seek and ye shall find." Seldom does one "stumble onto" truth. It is imperative that one cultivate a love for truth if he would come to possess truth.

I don't believe in coincidences. Cause and effect is all there is to things being they way they are. You have to be watching for the Truth, not probable stumbling on it. Let's not get carried away, but do you see there is no coincidental cause. Here have a laugh and nourish yourself.

Here a sign, there a sign, everywhere a sign

Sal
I used to hear from this guy right after 2000 about the meeting of the ten moslem kings (ten toes) and how the King of Jordan brought a two basket peace plan waiting for implementation in the world.

He goes into details elsewhere on his site about the rapture we would see the dead rise 40 days after first fruits. I'm starting to read about how something named Senada will present himself or Nesara on pentecost. Somehow more info seems to intertwine a clearer picture by the minute.

Players: Senada, Maitreya, Aton, Solana, Abdullah, Bush, Blair, Round Table groups, etc. Who's fighting who covertly remains unestablished.

Thanks for considering my ramblings.

[edit on 9-24-05 by pacman]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Of course, you can find signs of the end anywhere if you want to look hard enough..
Personally I'm not sure why signs of the end times would be made manifest in the World's most useless organization..
They have luncheons and bicker endlessly about Isreal..That's about it..
Why not look for signs in some truly powerful organization..
Haliburton, for instance..

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Where there is smoke, there is fire. Haliburton is not an entity. The focus should be kept on the mideast if looking for the AC.

I just can't tell if you're being deliberate or unintentional in throwing it off focus.

who will wear the blue turbin

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I agree pacman. You realize UN stands for United Nephilim.

Goes back to what Loam has been talking about in some recent threads...the odd appearance Bush has had recently... I say almost not looking quite human

Look at Lavrov and Rice,,,,that same strange gaze

Heres one of Blair

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacman
Where there is smoke, there is fire. Haliburton is not an entity. The focus should be kept on the mideast if looking for the AC.

I just can't tell if you're being deliberate or unintentional in throwing it off focus.

who will wear the blue turbin

Deliberate? No, I was just being light-hearted..To an extent. If I were the Anti-christ, I'd want to appear in a venue that gave me the maximum control over the most amount of the World that I could find..
As the whole world revolves around business in this century, that's what I'd choose..
Governments can fall, and world leaders can be assassinated, but as long as you avoid a tax-scandal; corporations are free to do whatever they please, wherever they want to..You might control all the tanks and missiles in the World, but if you can't fuel them or the launch code software is all infected, all you have are large, ornate, paperweights..
But if you control a large portion of a countries' economy, you can call the tune and watch everyone else dance..
Of course I'm not even saying I'm sure I actually believe in an Anti-Christ here, but if I did; I'd think he would operate like that..
It's all about money these days, folks..
Just my two cents..

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Greed is a bad element. I'm sure Haliburton is corrupt per their actions. Everything is corruptable. We got to get more defined than that. Who is the antichrist? Who fits the bill? Simply put, King Abdullah's lineage to Mohammed, profits(OPEC), and influence(he's descended from the father of Moslems) in this world puts him in line with the possibility of 'fitting the shoe'. The rest are all just zombies or 'nephilim' as magnito put it.

More info on what King Abdullah has accomplished

Almost half way down begins the orchestration, also go to page 2 for the more current organizational skills this man has. As time goes on it's getting more detailed or fulfilled, if you want to say.

excerpt from page 2-
9-24-05
"I've often wondered how it would eventuate that the antichrist will "confirm the covenant for [exactly] one week." We know that the end point of the week will occur upon the physical return of Jesus Christ. Yet, what will mark the BEGINNING? Many have said that the antichrist will sign an agreement. The Bible, however, does not say the antichrist will sign an agreement. It says he will confirm the covenant. We have already stated that to confirm implies preexistence. One can not confirm that which does not exist."

www.ynetnews.com...
Jordanian king notes High Holy Days and Muslims' Ramadan both begin next month, an unusual concurrence. "By embracing true spirit of these sacred times, conferred by God, we can reaffirm the essential principles of our faiths and apply these principles to the challenges before us all," Abdullah tells U.S. rabbis.

RAMADAN is the name of the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, which is a twelve-month lunar calendar. The lunar year is approximately 11 days shorter than the solar calendar. This means that Islamic holy days and holidays, which are calculated according to the lunar calendar. will rotate around the solar calendar. In the 2004-2005 academic year, Ramadan will begin around October 15.

df1

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'd be much more concerned if gw bush suffered a head injury and then awoke as a genius with superior oratory skills. Now that would be scary. The folks mentioned previously as the potential anti-christ do not send a chill down spine.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
Look at Lavrov and Rice,,,,that same strange gaze

I think that "strange gaze" is probably just them being bored out of their minds listening to UN delegates witter on about nothing. Rice is probably thinking about what she's having for dinner in the evening.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It's 616 children.

Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus (5th century) and Papyrus 115 (3rd or 4th century) both put it as 616 and that happens to be the older text.

Nrw Qsr = Latin of Nero Caesar

r S q w r n
200 + 60 + 100 + 6 + 200 + 50 = 616

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'm gonna get kinda prophetic here, but I've always seen the end times as a "fall of rome" type scenario... the antichrist, imho, would fit the bill of being a "ceasar"... trying to take fame for claims... (Red Vs. Blue: "Look at what I found!" ... "Hey, I found that!" ... "Look at what I take credit for finding!" lol)

I see Bush, as well as the UN, and EU all as ceasar/rome types... seriously, history repeats itself, I think we are gonna have another fall of rome, but on a much grander scale this time. I'm really not too worried about it... I can fend for myself... what worries me is when others start to try to fend FOR me for the purpose of control.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I don't agree with pointing at someone and saying, "That's the Anti-Christ". That's not very loving and isn't necessarily a good example of the Christian character.

I'm not a scholar of prophecy, mind you, but I do know a couple things when it comes to the Bible and I have my opinions. The Anti-Christ is a political leader who has a strong influence on the entire world (socially, economically, and of course in the realm of politics). That being said, it would be hard to not like this political leader. In other words, this political leader would be well known and adored by the masses (across the globe, not just in western thought). Furthermore, to be a political leader you don't have to hold an office. Examples? Michael Moore, Bill O'Reilly, Al Sharpton, 50 Cent, and 2 Pac (though deceased) to name a few (granted they may not be the best examples, but this is from atop the head - apologies). They influence many (sadly, sometimes) to take action politically. It starts with an appeal like music, for example. The appeal turns into a team-work request usually (stand with me to do this and that). The team-work request then turns into a dictator-like plea (you need to do this and that). Of course, their cultured disciples follow their command.

With all that being said, it's safe to say that the Anti-Christ could be any one of us. Anyone who has enough 'spunk' to influence politics, is well liked and who also embraces the influence of the Dragon can be the Anti-Christ.

So...to say it simply, we don't know who the Anti-Christ is. We aren't supposed to know. We aren't supposed to guess either. (Speaking from a Christian Perspective, we are to focus on how to love self and others.)

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
the bible reads 666. there are both versions that read 666 and some that read 616. however if you take

So some versions say 666, others 616, and some interpretations reinforce 666, and probably there are others that can reinforce 616.

Besides,that bible says that the antichrist, the end of the world, and his second coming, would happen before current generation that he had preached to, had died off.

Seems thats all a bit late. maybe it was another mistake, like thte 666 or 616. Heck, maybe the real bible says that the anti-christ is the real saviour, and that the onyl ones that will be saved when christ returns are the ones who had allied with the anti-christ, anti being sorta like how two points ona cirlce opposite one another are anti-podes. Not evil opposites, ust one the other end. So anti-christ was originally the christ on the other end of the world, the christ at the end of the world.

I mean, if somethign as simple as 666/616 can get mixed up, or the timing of the end of the world why not something complex?

Especially since it'd be all too easy for the bible to make it clear who gets a thumbs up at the end of the world, I mean, if its totally clear, then you're simply not going to only have a few thousand saved, the majority of the people don't fly up to heaven with jesus in the second coming, and yet the majority of hte people state that the anti-christ is the bad guy....

[edit on 26-9-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by Valerina

By "many" how many do you mean? And how many of these have tin foil hats?

All i can say is LOL that is funny !

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join