It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Fireball' Spotted off of Florida coast by multiple people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
At first I thought this might be related to Hurricane Rita, but the region this story mentions is on the NE coast. Perhaps this has something to do with weather modification... or maybe it really was just a meteor?

www.local6.com...

"Dozens of people from Jacksonville to Ft. Pierce flooded the U.S. Coast Guard late Tuesday with calls about a mysterious ball of fire seen flying in the sky, according to a Local 6 News report.
"Callers flooded the newsroom of Local 6 News partner Florida Today after they saw the object over the Space Coast Tuesday night."

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
wow thats pretty weird..hmmm wonder what that could of bein??
my guess..meteor? far out explaination..ufo?

im gonna see what else i can find on this...

good find..

.peace.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
What stands out the most to me about this news story is the lack of description despite a fairly decent number of eyewitnesses.

I would think that if twenty five people got a good enough look at something to warrant calling the Coast Gaurd to report what they were seeing , you would have a better description than " Ball of Fire".

Hopefully if this is a UFO event , then one of these people will report it to NUFORC or somewhere else , and we will get more details.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This thread is about off the coast of Florida, and the other over Florida. Although it's most probably the same fireball.

I'll close this thread. You can post further on the other thread.

new topics

top topics

join