It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members are just PCT's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I'm probably mentally ill but I'm not a PCT LOL

[edit on 22-9-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Has anyone here tried to start a conspiracy conversation with any of your friends?

If you start talking about the New World Order or anything that goes against their "safe zone" thinking they look at you as if to say "your nuts my friend" but i have sometimes had people actually tried to take an interest in what you have to say, but you can just tell they are still thinking that your a nut job.

Its kind of amusing.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
Has anyone here tried to start a conspiracy conversation with any of your friends?

No, I'm usually trying to stop those conversations while getting my teeth cleaned or debunk them at the very least.

Not all "conspiracies" are aliens and government black-ops.

There's that whole demons, scientists, doctors, mexicans, gun haters, thought police, anti-Christians, journalists and gay people are coming to get me because they hate my freedom thing too ya know.

Maybe you've heard of it or seen it mentioned on the "filter."

That one's pretty common.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson

If you start talking about the New World Order or anything that goes against their "safe zone" thinking they look at you as if to say "your nuts my friend" but i have sometimes had people actually tried to take an interest in what you have to say, but you can just tell they are still thinking that your a nut job.

Its kind of amusing.
That was what i alluded to when i replied. All we've got is "us"- They deny information, they're in pure denial and Leave it to Beaver is still the #1 show on TV. Its their freaking loss.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I know this might seem hard to understand but are we all just paranoid?

Well, there are degrees of course...

Take aliens for example... I believe the evidence is strong for the visitation of extraterrestrial beings, spefically the type commonly described as "grays". However, I don't accept the ideas of hundreds of named races visiting and gabbing with a few wacky Earthlings, who then never show themselves. Why? Because the evidence doesn't support it.

There are many coverups which have proven to be fact. Roswell is an example. At first they said weather balloon, then a Mogul balloon, and finally a combo of Mogul and a test happening years later... A proven coverup. JFK... Unless Oswald can somehow fire a bolt-action rifle faster than physics laws would allow, there was more than one shooter, yet the official story is Oswald acted alone. The fact that coverups happen means that we aren't just paranoid... Someone is trying to pull the wool over our eyes. The questions are who?, why?, and what is their agenda?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join