It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Choose 1, 2, or 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ok lets say you were given these three options which would you choose and why?

1. Be able to see the future,but not be able to tell anyone about what you saw or that you can see the future. (Via email cell phone nothing!)
2. Be able to see the past, but not be able to tell anyone about what you saw or that you can see the past.
3 Be able to choose a single day out of history or the future (only once) and be able to tell everyone about what you saw.

Personally I would pick 2 just so I could find out the answers to things like how were the pyrimds built, were aliens here, etc...

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
See the future, so I could be rich and support my family.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Probably 3, to look in the past at an important time and be able to talk about it...probably something having to do with Christ or Moses.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
See the future, so I could be rich and support my family.

Yeah that's good...see next week's Wall Street Journal and buying the right futures contracts would be good

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I dunno maybe its just my personality but I wouldn't wanna make my life that easy, dunno maybe I have just gotten soft in my old age (16) and think that its best not meddle with whats going to happen in the future.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
1. i need money

I really don't see much benifit of knowing the past if I cannot properly communicate it to someone, and for number three i bet i would be choosing the wrong day and waste it

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
3. I prefer this option, people really don't need to see their own future, meaning I would see my death, and won't like it. Knowing I can't do anything about it. And seeing the past is not what many people want to do, the past had some really bad times, and the future can only get worse. So, # 3 I feel is best. And the day I would pick to see is probably...the day that Earth was first created. And the universe. I'm curious about that.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I pick two, I could set my mind to rest on a great many subjects.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
I pick two, I could set my mind to rest on a great many subjects.

I'm glad someone agrees with me

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I would pick two as well. If I could answer all of the questions I have about the past, I think I could get a pretty good grip on the future too.

[edit on 20-9-2005 by The Parallelogram]

new topics

top topics

join