It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LUX E TENEBRIS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Our time has come. We have built this structure and now the great spectacle is in view for everyone to see. J

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   
*yawn*

I respectfully decline your offer. I'm pretty happy with my life as it is.

>>This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if.....

Er, am I the only one that finds this amusing? You just mentioned it!

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Thy piercing sight...Beholds in paths oblique a sacred light. Whos plenteous rays in darkness most profound, Thy steps directed and illumined round. While from your eyes you shake the gloom of night, The glorious prospect bursts upon your sight.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Patrolling the Highways.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   
the first really long rambling from E seems to me to be part or paraphrasing of the Protocols.

the second some kind of aliens / unity conspiracy

hes tricking you into the 2nd by using the first

masons are the ones who plaster the wall with untempered mortar (whitewash) in the bible IMO

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   
the first really long rambling from E seems to me to be part or paraphrasing of the Protocols.

the second some kind of aliens / unity conspiracy

hes tricking you into the 2nd by using the first

masons are the ones who plaster the wall with untempered mortar (whitewash) in the bible IMO

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
First rule of the Illuminati...

WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Times have changed.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Brother, foot to foot teaches you that you should, whenever asked, go on a brother's errand, if within the length of your cable-tow, even if you should have to go barefoot and bareheaded. Knee to knee, that you should always remember a Master Mason in your devotions to Almighty God. Breast to breast, that you should keep the Master Mason's secrets, when given to you in charge as such, as secure and inviolable in your breast as they were in his own before communicated to you. Hand to back, that you should support a Master Mason behind his back as before his face. Mouth to ear, that you should support his good name as well behind his back as before his face.

'The Five Points of Fellowship'
Master Master Initiation Ritual

As the lights go off throughout the World. The calling of our Brethrens unite. Let us now
bring in the light.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Illuminati? No..
The Illuminati is just one facet. And I hold no bounds but unto God.

Order of Temple West of Carcassonne.
A Cathar.

[Edited on 28-11-2003 by EPLURIBUSUNUM]

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:21 AM
link   
death does separate.
And we don't live in a world full of riddles, only persons like you make it look like riddles.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:25 AM
link   
And if you know about 2012 then you wouldn't be talking about the end of the world, just about the end of menkind. (2012 is ps just the beginning of the end, not the end itself).

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Death does not separate our Bonds of Brotherhood throughout the Ages. Our Will and Testimony lives on.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ah my friend eplur,
chew on this from cassiopaea.org

Now, the main thing I wanted to ask about is the references I come across in tons of
reading, that the number 33 is somehow significant. Could you tell us the significance, in esoteric terms, or in terms of secret societies, of the number 33. There
is the cipher of Roger Bacon, based on the number 33, the 33rd degree masons...
A: As usual, we do not just give you the answers, we help you to teach yourself!! Now, take 11 and contemplate...
Q: (L) Well, three times eleven is thirty-three.
A: Yes, but what about 11?
Q: (L) Well, eleven is supposed to be one of the prime, or divine power numbers. In Kaballah, 11 is the power number...
A: Yes...
Q: (L) Eleven is 10 plus 1; it is divisible only by itself and by 1. I can't think of anything else. In numerology, I am a an 11 in numerology... I am also a 22. What
else is there to the number 11?
A: Astrology.
Q: (L) Well, in astrology, the eleventh sign is Aquarius, my name is an eleven, my birthday is a 22 which is twice eleven, and I am an Aquarian. The eleventh
house is friends, hopes, dreams and wishes, and also adopted children. Aquarius the Water bearer, the dispenser of knowledge. Does 11 have something to do
with dispensing of knowledge?
A: Now, 3rd house.
Q: (L) Gemini. Okay. Gemini and Aquarius. Third house is how the mind works, communication, relations with neighbors and siblings, education, local travel,
how one speaks. Gemini is known as the "consummate man." Somewhat shallow and interested in the things of material life. It is also the divine number of
creation. So, what's the connection here?
A: Matrix.
Q: (L) Is there something about this in the Matrix material?
A: No.
Q: (L) This IS a matrix. The third house and the eleventh house create a matrix?
A: Foundation.
Q: (L) In terms of cosmic things, Gemini is in June, Aquarius is in February... (S) Isn't the third house also about teaching? And, we are friends here and we are
being taught...
A: This is not about you.
Q: (L) Okay. This is not about us. I am just trying to relate it. Gemini is in June, Aquarius is in February. Gemini is the physical man, and Aquarius is the spiritual
man?
A: Yin Yang.
Q: (L) So Gemini is the physical man and Aquarius is the spiritual man... yin yang... is that the...
A: Yes...
Q: (L) So 33 could represent the transformation of the physical man to the divine man through the action of secret or hidden teachings... and those who have
gone through this process represent themselves with the number 33, which means that they started out oriented to the flesh and then became...
A: Medusa 11.
Q: (L) Medusa 11? What does Medusa have to do with it? (S) What about spinning 33 times? (L) Please tell me how Medusa relates here?
A: Heads.
Q: (L) Heads. Medusa. 11. Were there eleven snakes on the head of Medusa or eleven heads? This is really obscure... you need to help me out here.
A: We are.
Q: (L) Do I need to read the Medusa legend to understand?
Q: (L) Medusa. Heads. 11. Is there something about the mythical Medusa that we need to see here?
A: 11 squared divided by phi.
Q: (L) By pi. 11 squared divided by pi. What does this result bring us to?
A: 33.infinity.
Q: (L) Well, we don't get 33 out of this... we get 3.3166 etc if we divide the square root of 11 by pi. Divided by phi... what in the heck is phi? Okay, if we
divide pi into 11, we get 3.5infinity, but not 33.
A: 1 times 1
Q: (L) Oh. You weren't saying 11 times 11, you were saying 1 times 1.
Q: (L) 1 times 1 is what? 1.
A: 5 minus 3.
Q: (L) Okay, that's 2.
A: 2 minus 1.
Q: (L) Okay, that's 1. I don't get it. A math genius I am NOT. What is the concept here?
A: Look: 353535.
Q: (L) What is the 35 sequence?
A: 5 minus 3.
Q: (L) Okay, we have strange math. But, you can do anything with numbers because they correspond to the universe at deep levels...
A: Is code.
Q: (L) What does this code relate to? Is it letters or some written work?
A: Infinite power.
Q: (L) How is infinite power acquired by knowing this code? If you don't know the correspondences, how can you use a numerical code?
A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which they pledge allegiance infinitely for which
they possess for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom, for which they search for all infinity.
Q: (L) Well, that is a round robin... a circle you can't get out of!
A: And therein you have the deception! Remember, those who seek to serve self with supreme power, are doomed only to serve others who seek to serve self,
and can only see that which they want to see.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM

So, what you state is that the stairway to heaven lies between the ruined two towers in NY. So, effectively the stairway to heaven has been broken, and souls must find their own path to enlightenment.

Ahh, I see. I see, thus I am ENLIGHTENED!

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ahh...

The First Lodge for Freemasons in America was 1733.

33 Represents the steps of the Tower of Babel alsoo on the 33rd degree parallel of earth.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
When the Towers are rebuilt in the form of light.
The capping of the Pyramids will commence and the dawn of a new age will begin.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join