It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Gray-Out a racist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The pandering Gray-Out Davis, the man who says those who are here illegally should be given drivers licenses, now says Arnold isn't qualified because Arnold doesn't pronounce the state's name to Gray's liking. What was that about racism among the candidates?

SOUTH EL MONTE -- Campaigning at a union picnic, Gov. Gray Davis on Saturday turned his sights on Republican gubernatorial candidate Arnold Schwarzenegger, saying in a conversation with one potential voter that "you shouldn't be governor unless you can pronounce the name of the state."

www.sacbee.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Davis is an idiot. I can't think of one nice thing to say about the guy. He is a political slimeball. And he showing what mental midget he is by making these comments.
I love how he gets his laws passed....there is no voting on this ,as far as know. He just signs the bill. It would never pass if it was put out to a vote. All he is doing is bribing the Hispanics for their vote.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This man is a fool. California is a state in which similar to my home state of New York there are tremendous amounts of people from other countries. One does not win voter affection by mocking people with accents in a state full of immigrants. What a fool. This could be the fork waiting to get stuck in him.

join