It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Streaming paranormal broadcasts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I am hoping some of the members here can help me out. I am looking for a good site for streaming paranormal/ufo/aliens broadcasts. I know already about art bell but that costs money so I am looking for a free site.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
There are a couple in the PodCasts under ATS at the moment. Hopefully there will be a lot more in the future as well
. Only problem is you can't stream them on your computer, you have to download the whole MP3 to listen to it, as far as I know.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
There are a couple in the PodCasts under ATS at the moment. Hopefully there will be a lot more in the future as well
. Only problem is you can't stream them on your computer, you have to download the whole MP3 to listen to it, as far as I know.

Stupid question...Can I use a different mp3 player to listen to them?

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
Stupid question...Can I use a different mp3 player to listen to them?

You sure can.
Just click on the .mp3 link to save the file to your hard drive. From there, just transfer it to your mp3 player of choice. You can also listen to podcasts on your computer using different mp3 players, such as Winamp, Quicktime and iTunes (for which you do not need an actual iPod).

There is a great thread by kinglizard on this very question over at the Member PODcasts thread. You can check it out here.

Hope this helped, Whompa.

[edit on 18/9/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thanks brah! I shall download a whole bunch of stuff.

top topics

join