It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some New Banners For You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hi guys. Whilst reading this thread, I realised that, even though UniversalFiction came up with some fantastic banners, it has been over a year since you got any new ones. So, given that you guys do such an important and fantastic job, I thought I would make you some new banners for your signatures.

Mod Edit: Banners have been resized - Please see Jeremiah25’s subsequent post for corrected images

The pictures are all hosted at imageshack, so you might want to save them and run them from your own upload space or server for permanence.

I hope you like them. Keep up the great work, guys.

Edit to make the ATS SETI@HOME TEAM more visible. If anybody liked the old, thin letters better, let me know and I will change them back for you.

[edit on 16/9/05 by Jeremiah25]

[edit on 9/20/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the banners Jeremiah.
I just joined the ATS seti@home team and am looking forward to using one of your banners in my sig.

Thanks again!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Important

Hi guys. My sincerest apologies, but the original banners were actually 10 pixels too tall, so I have resized them here:

Deny Ignorance Across the Stars
This one kind of speaks for itself.

Explore New Worlds
This is a picture taken on the surface of the planet Venus by the Russian probe Venera!

It's Your Watch
This is a picture of sunset on the planet Mars. Beautiful. It takes a while before you realise that this is the sun setting on a completely different planet!

Watch This
This one kind of implies the possibility and sense of adventure offered by the SETI program

They're a little smaller now, but hopefully they will still do the job and draw people's attention to the very fine work being done by our ATS SETI@home members. All thanks be to kinglizard for bringing this to my attention and to EnronOutrunHomerun for editing my original post to let people know about the changes! Hope you still like them, guys.

Edit - more banners below!!!

[edit on 21/9/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hi SETI people. Here are a few more banners for you, just to give you a little variety of choice. I hope you like them. Keep up the great work, guys. Your valuable contribution is noticed.

Watch me

Because

Reach Way Out

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I love the banners bud, I’m especially fond of the image below.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I love the banners bud, I’m especially fond of the image below.

Hey, thanks man, I appreciate the kind words.

That image of sunset on Mars is what I use for my home desktop. People always ask me "What's that?" and when I tell them, their reaction is always the same: "Oh. ... ... That's so cool !!!"

top topics

join