It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Katrina: What didn't go right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
"We've got a lot of rebuilding to do... The good news is — and it's hard for some... to see it now — that out of this chaos is going to come a fantastic Gulf Coast, like it was before. Out of the rubbles of Trent Lott's house — he's lost his entire house — there's going to be a fantastic house. And I'm looking forward to sitting on the porch." (Laughter) —President Bush, touring hurricane damage, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005 (Source)"

"I'm not looking forward to this trip," Bush said as he toured Alabama and Mississippi and headed for Louisiana. "It's as if the entire Gulf Coast were obliterated by the worst kind of weapon you can imagine," he said.

"There are a lot of lessons we want to learn out of this process in terms of what works. I think we are in fact on our way to getting on top of the whole Katrina excercise." –Vice President Dick Cheney, Sept. 10, 2005 (Source)

"We finally cleaned up public housing in New Orleans. We couldn't do it, but God did." –Rep. Richard Baker (R-LA) to lobbyists, as quoted in the Wall Street Journal (Source)

"I believe the town where I used to come – from Houston, Texas, to enjoy myself, occasionally too much – will be that very same town, that it will be a better place to come to." –President Bush, on the tarmac at the New Orleans airport, Sept. 2, 2005 (Source)

"What didn't go right?'" –President Bush

These are just a few of the "stupid" things that were said by government officials in regard to hurricane Katrina & the destruction of the south coast.
When you consider the evidence you might begin to ask yourself if in fact these were stupid remarks OR maybe they were actually telling us the truth for a change.
What IF there really is a weather machine that can manipulate & control the weather? What IF the American government really is using it against the American people in order to kill, main & herd America into the New World Order?
The Illuminati is very coy & smug about being superior & they like nothing better than carrying out secret missions in full sight of their blind sheeple. They love to use key words & phrases to communicate with each other secretly in public.
We know that Bush is a member of the Skull & Bones, so why not go a step further & admit he is a high level Illuminatist... PLEASE people wake up & smell the bloodshed... Bush is THE War President, he has been personally responsible for the death of more people than I care to number... he is killing in the name of Jesus & convincing God's people that they are righteous in doing so...
I know how crazy it sounds but I am completely convinced that Katrina was not an act of nature OR God, but was in fact an attack of the American government in order to bring in the New World Order.
PLEASE people remember it was the elder Bush who first coined that phrase "New World Order" to the American people during his reign... this is NOT a "new" thing, it has been in the planning for a long time & hurricane Katrina did more to further this plan than they could have dreamed of.
America is in a "religious" war & it is "them against us"... "If you are not for us, you are against us".. those who do not support Bush & his administration are his enemies...

I wonder how long before the "holdouts" in NO will be called insurgents.

[edit on 16-9-2005 by Watchman77]

[edit on 16-9-2005 by Watchman77]

join