It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora. Yes!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I tend to believe ya Ox and heres why. Your friend is probably not tied down by a non-disclosure agreement because hes not directly tied to the project, so he can be frank about what he knows. Techs and Scientists talk, word gets around inside the field of study and criss cross from companies. ie: Boeing to Lockheed, Lockheed to Northrop etc.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Had a quick look through this and dont think it has been posted. However back in January 2001 (i think) there was a photo revealed by Lockheed that had their new box-wing tanker concept with 4 fighters - 2 of which was there JSF concept and in the top right corner of the photo there was a rather large black flying triangle that was just the very same as every aurora concept youve seen. It also appeared in a few national newspapers here in the UK. I did have the pic but lost it. Im sure it may be on this site somwhere and i know that Simon (Gray) did have it at one time.

Also for viable aurora concepts, duno if this has been mentioned, but has anyone checked out pics of the LRSA concept?

Ox

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm so glad this thread is still running and still gaining support... Thanks to all those who have contributed with support or otherwise..

I have somewhat stayed away from posting anymore in here... For a number of reasons.. 1. I dont know anymore. 2. I Really dont know anymore and 3. Because I caught alot of hell for this thread.. But I guess that's the nature of the beast right? No big deal... Thanks for keeping it going

<< 1  2  3   >>

join