It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Spotted While Greeting With An Obscene Gesture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Here´s an excerpt from an interesting BFRO (The Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization) report of a Bigfoot sighting. Three men saw two Sasquatches in June 2005 near Seneca, Illinois.

BFRO Report 12439 Three men have daylight sighting near Seneca

Tom: At first I didn't know what to think. If anything it could be a man in a suit. When I saw the second one in the clearing as plain as day, I guess I don't know how to explain it but I just knew it wasn't a man at that time.

John: When a truck came down the hill and around the bend the animal turned its head very slowly and smoothly and watched it pass by. Then it slowly turned its head back.

Stan: What about the hand movement?

Tom: Actually we saw the silhouette of the body, and as we were watching this thing the arm comes up as if to touch its face. And then we see the hand go back down. And I mean this was slow motion, it moved up as slow as it went down slow.

Follow-up investigation report by BFRO Investigator Stan Courtney:

I have visited the site three times with the witnesses and three times later by myself. On my first visit to the site, Tom and I both believed that we were being followed through the woods by a large animal. I visited the site again the next week. John brought along his daughter and all three of us did hear very plainly two vocalizations that sounded like the Ohio howl.

The witness John provided the following drawing:

Click the link to read the full report...

Check out that drawing. It looks like Bigfoot greeted them with an obscene gesture. This got to be Bigfoot, no doubt about it.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Check out that drawing. It looks like Bigfoot greeted them with an obscene gesture. This got to be Bigfoot, no doubt about it.

LoL! Yeah... I can hear him (BF) chanting: "You can't catch me, you can't catch me...!"

(Or maybe it's Bigfoot's "I come in peace sign...
)

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Maybe that just means "Hello!" in Bigfootean

Either way, I dont see what's so wrong... Look at any nature program about monkeys and one will see that they quite often curl together their hands (I'm not native english, so that's the best explanation I can do, lol) which makes the longest finger more noticable.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
That is funny, bigfoot's been giving the middle finger to bigfoot researchers for years now, one way or the other.!

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I often wonder how we would like to be stalked by the Bigfoots like we do them?

They're probably fed up.

top topics

join