It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a Locker Plant expensive ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
If this ----->

cgi3.ebay.com...

is true.

Then it may throw a whole new light on Roswell.

First Ive heard of it .....but there again it may not be news to some on here.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Whoa! - thats very interesting!

As time goes out more and more indirect evidence is likely to come out in this case - including subtlties that no researcher had noticed before.

Its funny how profit motive may actually help some of these things come to light now and in the future.

Of course, ideally, if we could fund a real Disclosure Project then they would have the money to pay witnesses to come forward.

(and screen them appropriately)

A man can dream... a man can dream.....

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Finally, these are the clues that we should investigate.
Well done.
... The only thing is I thought Mac Brazel was alone when he discovered the
debris?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
link doesn't work...

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The link seems to work perfectly well for me still...

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well ATS'ers, this is a good thread to investigate. Where do we start?

I'm surprised this fact didn't surface in the story from the believers
or the sceptics.
Oh!... and has anyone dug up the Marcel's patio and pathway yet?
I remember Marcel Jnr. commenting that his mother swept the
kitchen floor after the family had spread the debris on it.

Sorry JayKew, must stick with the locker hunt.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
im not sure if anyone else here has, but i contacted that seller of that item and i hope to talk and learn more about that item and just roswell in general, if he tells anything worthwhile ill be sure to post convorsations on this forum
but something that raises a flag for me is why wolud he sell something like that? i mean that is something historical, and to him it would have some sentimental value dont you think? well that history behind it is great but i dont think i would have sold that ya know

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by start_the_peace
im not sure if anyone else here has, but i contacted that seller of that item and i hope to talk and learn more about that item and just roswell in general, if he tells anything worthwhile ill be sure to post convorsations on this forum
but something that raises a flag for me is why wolud he sell something like that? i mean that is something historical, and to him it would have some sentimental value dont you think? well that history behind it is great but i dont think i would have sold that ya know

That's geat! well done.
When you say that he may see this locker as historical, he may not see it as anything that would be 'physically valuable' in the Ufo circles.
The fact that it's a storage locker doesn't mean anything,
the fact that Mac Brazel may have bought it with funds from somewhere unknown
may mean something.
So as an object, it is what it is... as a possible 'breadcrumb' along the Roswell time-line,
it well may be.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
well, geeze, i gave the guy a messege and he said that he would be happy to answer any of my questions although his mom was only 3 in 1947 but he is interested in it too so he knows alot about it, so i thanked him and told him i was 13 (which i am) and asked a few questions to start off with and its been 2 days and he hasnt gotten back to me, i hope he does soon, im getting anoxious

top topics

join