It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's something happening here......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
OK is it me or is there a sudden influx of disinfo and meanigless posts on this board, distracting from the real issues?
letting a bit of steam out of the the pressure cooker.. this place is surley compromised,no?
now that Michael Meacher has blown the whistle who else might or not, or will he be found dead in the woods...
propaganda levels have reached an unbelievable high things are reaching boiling point,
Osama Planning something "unbelievable".

wheres me tin foil hat...

"Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool"

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Can you give us some examples? I'd say that general forum activity has been much more "on topic" than normal with a lot of threads dealing with the issues.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Not so much on this forum,there's always activity here.
I noticed that there seems to be very little going on in the media about anything specific,very little going on at all for that matter.
IT"S TOO QUIET.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The quiet before the storm, hmmm I wonder whats brewing.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
August is always the quietest month of the year.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I agree, but I believe it's because changes and movements in general are dead. There simply isn't that much happening in the world right now, we went from watching war time TV 24/7 to a slow cruise pace.

I'm really not sure how to explain it, ... I have an idea, why don't you go drop a bomb Time Square and watch this place light up.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Why Times Square, hasn't there been enough happening on that side of the states

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Just seems to be alot of thread's about whats ya dogs name,and just general tripe like that no dis to that thread in paticular,something is most definatley brewing....

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I agree with William....and I have seen relatively little change in the amount of 'disinfo.'
Though......I do feel that some to many posts are falling under the OMGTPS clause.

Tin-foil hats? Grab an unbrella and some knee high boots!

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If the isnt anything current going on, come to talk about Vietnam air war with me..

I made some good new posts.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It is indeed quiet before the storm, what is brewing exactly? There could be a massive war beginning, I myself believe their will be a WWIII before I die, heck why not now?
There have also been some recent breakthroughs in technology, who's to say that there hasn't been a secret war going on? According to my sister, who is a government agent, she says that we were at war with Iraq for over a year before sept. 11. The press just wasn't allowed to reveal anything, under punishment of having their license taken away.
Personally I think that anyday now there is going to be a massive strike on the U.S. and since that is currently a very strong power... the possibilities are endless.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
...that there is more going on than we are allowed to know,at least we can prepare.
I have always somehow known that there would be a big change while I was here,don't ask me how,I may be wrong,just a feeling I guess......
But I have learned that there is a lot more going on right here than the majority are aware of,really, the majority doesn't want to know,I have heard it myself.
America is in deep trouble,the troublemakers are hopelessly outnumbered by the people,but the people are either ignorant and/or afraid.
That is not what this country was supposed to turn into,but it has..

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
.....I keep getting email attachments with sobig worms,one every 5 minutes or so,if that is happening all around the country there will be a whole #load of crippled computers tomorrow.
Maybe it's nothing,maybe it's the beginning of something,who knows?.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
i see it this way: I'm smart and intellectually secure. If I am
allowed by the webmasters to keep posting, I will. If not, then,
I won't. If you don't like the content and are a real seeker....
u2u them personally like a brave soul, head-to-head, without
the support of 'cheerleaders' for your debating prowess in crowds,
under intense conditions.....heh....heh. I only say this 'cause I'm
wondering what you thought your post would incur. From me.....
u2u me anytime brainchild and I'll give you something to think about. And I write this aloud 'cause man I don't give a damn, plus I want to be on side with the many intelligent people here and shoe them the support they deserve. Jackal!

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   
17 emails with sobig worm attachments,there is something about to happen here.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Mainstream and alt media is pumpin out propaganda like its goin out of fashion, prep work for something soon
imo

lucifer why give it the big un?

new topics

top topics

join