It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidences? My Azz! Check this out.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
So the freemasons do indeed pick certain dates of numerical signifigance.

As Seeker once told me, just cuz I dont believe in Satan doesnt mean that others dont believe in Satan

Just because you hold llittle stock in nnumerology and the occult doesnt mean that the powers that be dont practice it.

Too bad we didnt klnow exactly what the dictates of thier wierd cult states for proper timing and stuff, perhaps would could predict when they plan thier next big move.

But all that Freemason garbage is buried pretty deeply. Gotta be pretty high up to get to that kind of stuff. n

I remeber hearing aboiut the numbers 19.5 and 33. 11 is one third of 33. One third of a trinity of 11s.

Hvae they carried out thier other 11 plans already, or do they plan on two or one more to complete the trinity?

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Isn't that one of those numbers that give em a stiffy too?.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Jumping in to say that in my limited knowledge of numerology, I remember 11 as being a very powerful number.

All numbers (and names, which are assigned numeric values) are added together and reduced to one digit. For example, the WTC zip code isn't reduced to the number 13 when added together (1+0+0+4+8), but the number 4 (1+3). However, when the total sum of numbers which are added equals 11, you do not reduce to the number 2. Because 11 is a highly valued number.

Hope this makes sense. Maybe someone with more numerology experience can step in...

<< 1   >>

join