It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Awesome Truck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
'For a war zone, it brings state-of-the-art communications and detection systems while offering up-armored protection to withstand terrorist and insurgent roadside attacks.'And there are unlimited applications for commercial uses working with our International Truck and Engine partners for business and industry. This platform does it all!' The SmarTruck III was built for the NAC, the Army's official link to developing collaborative technologies with commercial and academic partners, by Integrated Concepts & Research Corporation (ICRC) of Madison Heights, MI, and Heart International of Grand Blanc, MI. The SMARTRUCK III owes its wide-appeal to its adaptable modular design and innovations in defence and occupant protection, field intelligence, communications and vehicle performance.

Defense and Occupant Protection

In military operations, SMARTRUCK III's vehicle systems are capable of detecting and responding to personnel movement, a bio-threat in the air or an incoming missile.
source

Wow this defintly sounds pretty cool, I'll post some pics later.

[edit on 13-9-2005 by blue cell]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here's the pic from the article.

Waiting for MTV's version of pimp my SmartTruck III, NOT?

[edit on 9/13/2005 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
here is another that was posted in the hummv replacement thread a while back but it was only a drawing then but here is the real thing, it reminds me of a ww1 armour car for some reason!

here is the link: www.defencetalk.com...

[edit on 13-9-2005 by Char2c35t]

new topics

top topics

join