It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KI/CHI techs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2002 @ 07:04 PM
link   
is it possible for a person to use their energy for KI blasts and all that other stuff?

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 07:30 PM
link   
i know its possible to use it to make somone feel better (thanks to the same nutty drama teacher) and it know you can use it to injure somone, but to 'blast' someone, im not so sure, you mean like on anime and stuff??

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
yes, it is possible, but it takes years of practice and it wont have the same look and/or affect that you might hope to get

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
pyro could you elaborate. i have heard of ki techniques where people endure swords in necks and walk on glass or nails, or even hit hit in the head with large unpleasant things.

i know not enough about this subject to doubt what you say but in relation to TOXIC, the chances of someone being able to pull off a Kamehameha wave or a Spirit Gun are minimal. once you have managed to make this you would be too old to utilize it in the desired way.

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
to Zonah_Meshugah
no, i didnt mean that anime stuff, i read on a site about using CHI/Ki whatever its called to build up your energy, make energy balls that can actually take on physical form

i guess it can also be referred to PSI abilities

top topics

join