It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever been contacted in a dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
2 years ago my step-father passed away whom I was close to but battled with constantly. About 5 months after his death I began to have dreams where i was sitting down with him having conversations. Talks I have never had with him, and they were current conversations, stuff that has happened since his death. These were very real, and every morning I'd awaken and believe he was alive.
The dreams went on for a week, and on the last night I had them i began to ask questions to him. Immediately after asking him questions about how he is doing I woke up in the middle of the night and never had the dream again.

Ever since I have believed that this was an effort by him to contact me and stay in touch, I do not believe in ghosts and really am not all that religious. But something about these dreams have led me to believe that he has contacted me, and tries to look after me. Just the way it ended has also confused me, for 6 nights we talked about everything to do with me, and on that 7th night I asked him How he was doing and Bang! Gone, Never again have i had this dream.

Wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this or any experiences to share , any thoughts are appreciated

[edit on 12-9-2005 by chissler]

new topics

join