It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney: "There are a lot of lessons we want to learn out of this process"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Whoops! Did he say that?
Sorry, He meant he's deeply troubled at this shocking disaster.

"There are a lot of lessons we want to learn out of this process in terms of what works," Cheney said.

"I think we are in fact on our way to getting on top of the whole Katrina exercise," he said, but added, "we've got a lot of work ahead of us obviously."

In Austin, protesters gathered outside the convention center shouting, "Cheney, you are scumbag" and carrying signs that said "Fire Cheney too" and "Relief not Repression."

Can't ya feel the love?

news.yahoo.com.../nm/20050910/us_nm/cheney_dc_4

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Yea I feel the love all right, I imagine that Cheney is a big guy he can take it, he has a short temper so that means that he doesn't take BS from nobody, I guess that comes from been a CEO and a big man.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
He dont give a rats ass, his company is rebuilding parts of NO.. so we get a no bid contract for him for a few billion dollars..

what the hell does he care... what people say???

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Don't elect another idiot to office... Two, don't have a VP with conflict of interest ties to the company who cleans up the mess....

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well, for once he is not lying. The process of innundating a city, taking everyone out to relocate them, Halliburton making yet more Millionw$$$$$ in order to remake the world later on after Bush pushes the "red" button, from which they will all emerge, just them and the cocaroaches....

I hope those roaches weigh 800 lbs and when the fortunates crawl out of their bunkers they are viciously attacked one by one...slowly by the Super cocaroaches....And their dreams of survival in Eutopia will be forever CRUSHED.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The unaccountability on part of the Executive administration is become disgustingly blatant. They've alluded to nary an apology or acceptance of the fact that warnings by FEMA were issued years ago in regards to incidents as such occuring. In lieu of such predictable impending disasters the Administration spent billions upon this faux war on terror and other such addedums as corporate hand offs.

Silence and indifference is the greatest sin of them all, as a great man had once said; and this silence and indifference will eventualy be our demise.

Sleep tight, freinds.

Luxifero

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well atleast he's admitting that this is an 'exercise'.
It's their greatest live drill ever, they needed to have an inept FEMA head so they had a fall guy for allowing the problem to esculate so they could run 'exercises' and 'drill' for Martial Law and population relocation.

Most of Bush's buddies who have got into a position of power have either screwed up and been promoted or else they've screwed up, taken the fall and retired without any further issue.

This was one of the most obvious scenarios to occur, even FEMA said it was going to happen, yet somehow they managed to screw it all up. Yeah, an exercise indeed. Glad your happy that things are working out for your plans Cheney, i mean, they are only people right?

join