It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psycholinesis experiments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I thought that some of you mite like to play around on these experiments. I found is site about 4 years ago my whole family loves messing around with them. Let me know how you like them.
home.conceptsfa.nl...

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Interesting tests, but here are my results. For each test I did a "blind", which was allowing the program to run in the background while I was typing other stuff here on ATS, so that I had no impact on it. On the second test of each one, I tried to cause it to move in the proper way with my mind:

Test One (Bell Curve):

Blind: Final score of 1. Significance of about 0.4875361. (Expected by chance every 2 runs)
Test: Final score of 9. Significance: 0.29763355 (Expected by chance every 3 runs)

Test Two (Visualization): Test doesn't seem to work, resets after I get to #4 to #8:

Blind: 450 (Incomplete test)
Test 1: 750 (Incomplete test)
Test 2: 820 (Incomplete test)

Test Three (Circles):

Blind: Final Score of 1. Significance of 0.47509045. Expected every 2.
Test: Final score of -2. A score of this many misses is expected every 2.
Test 2 (Concentrating on opposite dot of target): Score 3. Expected 2.

Results: Either this test doesn't work at all, or I am not psychic at all. Tests are better than the blinds all but one time, but only by a reasonable measure of chance. Personally I don't know how you can change the outcome when it happened in the past. Tests where it runs in real-time, random generating as it happens are better, I think.

I have had excellent results with the tests on Gotpsi.org and would recommend checking the tests there out.

I would like to see some other people's results. Especially those who claim to be "Psions", or have psychokinetic/telepathic abilities.

[edit on 12-9-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Experiment 1

bell cruve

blind : score -16 significance 0.16633620533069007 (expected every 6)

with my eyes closed: I scored 25 significance: 0.06283311215067007 (exected every 15)

with my eyes open: I scored 19 significance: 0.1237829957385244 (expected by chance every 8 )

experiment 2 (visualisation)

blind:score 1330 (complete test) (it was hard to do a complete blind test because when the shap and color would apper I would look away but I would still see it in my mind)

eyes open : score 1150 (complete test)

eyes closed: score 450 (Incomplete test)

experiment 3 (Switching Circles)

blind: score -1

eyes open: score -4

eyes closed: score 4 (chance every 3)

fum

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
OMFG TY TY TY i lsot the link to this after i had to reformat omg thanks so much for this and btw how good have you done on this ive scored really high on all

and i scored a 24-25 on that green mouantain thingy expirement 1

[edit on 14-9-2005 by fum]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yarcofin, what is your gotpsi member name?

Mine is Eden.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I don't know if you can search for it or anything, but it's "Yarcofish". I had "Yarcofin" but I forgot the password and..yeah. lol. I'll go and do some tests on any day you want and it will end up in at least the top 10 usually. I don't know how else you can see my results. I haven't done any tests on there for weeks at least.

Looks like you have some good results on there today. I'll go try some out, so you can see them if you're online now. Pretty tired at the moment so it might not turn out that great though
. I know, excuses excuses.

"Odds against chance of getting this close to the target = 143.9 to 1"

..... shoot. Perhaps better than I expect. lol.

[edit on 17-9-2005 by Yarcofin]

join