It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost, Possible Spoiler??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Anyone here watch it?

I live in the U.k and so I've....found a way of watching them all.

It came out in the Us nearly a year ago?

Anyway if anyone watches it what do you think is in the hatch??

I really haven't got a clue.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I watch it!

Well the series just began out here..and i have started watching it. It seems great so far..lot of angles to the story. As they have just begun..i have understood that they want to familarise the viewers with the characters ..so they have started to show the past behind all the 'lost' characters.. the episode to which they reached is the 'wild-boar hunting one & funeral part'
This will surely be a stretch on .. but what the heck im not complaining since its intresting..they have lot of characters and il bet they are going to show everybody's past and with a current problem in the present along with tension arising among each other.. wow i cant wait!
According to the clippings next week show is i think about there being a traitor or something among them...
well for me so far so good!

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Ive been watching lost and so far its the best drama I've seen in ages, All i know about the hatch is the numbers engraved on it.

4 8 15 16 23 42

The exact numbers Hurley won the lotto with and the french woman had scralled on paper.In fact these numbers come up all over the place.

thelostnumbers.blogspot.com...

Thats site has blogs of where they've been spotted in episodes,alot of other site are trying to find some meaning in these numbers.

Something I have not seen been done on ATS/BTS so far, so mabye we should try ,I know theres alot of people here on ats who have a nack for cracking codes (the rings contest)So any leads anyone?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
And by the way.. there's been a thread on lost here..
www.belowtopsecret.com... discussing the hatch you guys talking about..!

top topics

join