It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Email I recieved .... "Best message we all could hear"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I recieved an email, sort of patriotic.

This may be appropriate for this forum, maybe not. Mods decide. I don't take it personally at all.

At any rate:

WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S.
PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?

My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of Iraq regime
has been completed.

[post edited]

Source unknown.

This material is all over the Internet.

Google Search

[edit on 10-9-2005 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Wouldnt that be nice

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What a puerile and asinine composition. The person who wrote that obviously has the political mind of a Neanderthal with half his brain removed by some curious extraterrestrial visitor.

I wonder why they wrote such a lengthy piece, when the entire thing could have been expressed in one sentence:

America stroooong! *grunt grunt* Strong GOOOOD! *beats chest* Other country, BAD! *drools on self*

[edit on 2005-9-10 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Uggh, Uggh, me american like e-mail, ughh very good.
JKJK

But seriously the email does make sense but there really should be 3 lists
1:cool countries that helped out
2:Countries that didn't help but didn't really hurt us either
3:France and the other funloving countries that pi$$ed us off

If u think about it right now the US has to just help themselves cause no one else is. Until we get the world to be even and has one world wide economy there are going to be parts that are messed up. Until this happens someone somewhere is always going to be screwed.

[edit on 9-10-2005 by Springer]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Too sactimonious.

Just say:

As of this date we are recalling all out troops.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
It is now time for America to work for the people of this nation.

Thank you and goodnight. (click)

[edit on 10-9-2005 by garyo1954]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
garyo1954

Yeah we should say that with a follow up of, Now the insurgents and terrorists can make Iraqi their new home base county. Here they can plan the next attack on the US, after they attack us and kill thousands we will be forced to return and invade Iraq again. Thank you for your attention, this will boost my poll numbers yet kill thousands of Americans later and embolden terrorists all over the world. Once again thank you.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Sigh, you think after the last couple of years the average Joe who agrees with this letter should have learnt something.

Let me reitterate an often said, but seeingly rarely sunk-in fact about the War on Terror.

The WOT was based on a LIE. BUSH + cohorts LIED to the American people about the reasons for the invasion. Not "were wrong", not "mislead" not "mistaken", but lied.

Can't you guys get that through your closed and blinkered minds?

Now based on that fact just who was in the right? Bush, or France, and the other countries who REFUSED to take part? Those countries WERE RIGHT. There are no WMD, are there, the UN was right, wasn't it?.

Instead of this blah blah, who are for us and who are against us crap, Bush should make a message and apologise for taking Americas sons to die in a war that he lied about.

Maybe he should apologise for attacking the countries that declined to go with him, or were BRIBED to go with him into a fruitless war.

And maybe he should apologise for bring America's name to the lowest point it has reached since WW2 in the eyes of much of the rest of the world. Its not a coincidence that its harder for americans to travel safly in the world now, than in the past.

Maybe America, as a nation owes the world an apology for its actions and for its naivieity, and for the gullability of its citizens.

And finally, to think that America acts out of altruistic motives in trying to bring peace between waring parties is utterly niave. If that was the case where was it in Rhwanda, and Zimbabwe?

America looks after its interests in the world, to say we have helped you enough, now its up to you, is pathetic when in many cases its america that instigates such strife via its proxies in different countries.

[edit on 11-9-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm in no way offended that 90+% of the original post was deleted by someone.

Not at all.

Just testing the levels of tolerance for member's posts, unpopular or otherwise.

[edit on 10-9-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
To add a little side note,the average Australian was proud to be side by side with America when it came to hunting down Osama(Afghanistan) now that pride has turned to embarrassment with Iraq and the lies of affiliation to Osama and WMD,and now all we only hear about is it would be a massive mistake to pull out after the fact that we caused the problem.

Blind allegiance has made us foolish and a joke.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
But gps, you have to admit it. The reason Australai is in Iraq etc has nothing to do with "Operation Freedom" and everything to do with getting a free trade deal with America.

Just another bribed country.

Just shows how morally bankrupt the WOT is doesn't it, when you have to bribe your allies to join it.

Yet how many Americans who see Australia as a friend because of it really know the true reason? Sort of like throwing a party where you have to pay the guests to come as they wouldn't otherwise.

[edit on 10-9-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
garyo1954

...Now the insurgents and terrorists can make Iraqi their new home base county. Here they can plan the next attack on the US, after they attack us and kill thousands we will be forced to return and invade Iraq again. Thank you for your attention, this will boost my poll numbers yet kill thousands of Americans later and embolden terrorists all over the world. Once again thank you.

West,

The nation I fought for decided years ago we could not continue to be the world's policemen if we intended to be a part of the world community.

And we realized if we were to be accepted around the world, then we must accept there are Iraqs, Irans, Chinas, Russias, Cubas, and Libyas.

Even if we don't like them they are a part of our environment. Eventually even the bully on the playground grows up and out of his behavior or meets his match.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Netchicken, still on your Bush bad, government bad, US bad, US liar rhetoric? How sad.

Anyway, garyo isolationism doesn't work, it will buy us short term security then bite us in the A just like it did on 911, you still haven't learned that?

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
But gps, you have to admit it. The reason Australia is in Iraq etc has nothing to do with "Operation Freedom" and everything to do with getting a free trade deal with America.

Just another bribed country.

[edit on 10-9-2005 by Netchicken]

Oh sorry thats the reason of coarse.

Its just not what our Gov states as the reason we are involved when has a politician every admitted to purposefully lying.

If put to the vote on whether the Australian people would prefer to go to war based on a lie or get a free trade agreement obviously they would be thrown out of Parliament for even asking the question.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Anyway, garyo isolationism doesn't work, it will buy us short term security then bite us in the A just like it did on 911, you still haven't learned that?

Of course, that's why there are all those terrorist attacks against the Swiss, right? Isolationism works fine for ordinary people, it just doesn't put any taxpayer money into the pockets of weapons contractors and oil companies. Nor does it boost the failing mojo of armchair tough guys.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If the US was in the same league as the Swiss it might work, but seeing as we are not it doesn't work for us.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
US not in the same league as the swiss - well guess every country has an aspiration...........

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Now based on that fact just who was in the right? Bush, or France, and the
other countries who REFUSED to take part? Those countries WERE RIGHT. There are no WMD, are there, the UN was right, wasn't it?.

Um .. no. The UN Security Council - France in particular since you
mentioned it - were not right. They were PAID OFF by Saddam
for 'no votes'. They had no clue if there were WMD or not. They
didn't care. It was a handy phrase for them to use to try to avert
their illegal $$$ supply from getting cut off. They were having their
pockets lined with illegal $$$ from Saddam. Payoff $$$ that
Saddam stole from Iraqis in the Oil for Food deal - that should have
been going to Iraqis for medicine, food, and education.

The UN Security Council member countries who voted no - France
and Germany to mention a few - are GUILTY of taking massive
bribes which in turn means that money wasn't spent on food or
medicine, which means that France and Germany are guilty of
killing Iraqis. They are guilty of wanting the mass murder of
Iraqis to continue. They are guilty of wanting the rape rooms
to continue. They are GUILTY.

They weren't right about WMD. They had no clue.
That wasn't their motivation for voting no to go to war with Saddam.
ALSO - Saddam used WMD on the Kurds when he gassed thousands
of them to death. So there was indeed WMD. Also - He had months
in which to hide the WMD in Syria.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
that's why there are all those terrorist attacks against the Swiss, right? Isolationism works fine for ordinary people ...

The Swiss are not really a neutral country. They sided with the Germans
in WWII but claimed to the world they were a neutral country.

The Swiss haven't been attacked because they have all the illegal booty in
their unnumbered bank accounts and the terrorists keep all their $$$
there. Arafat had his millions there. Saddam had his millions there.
(he had some in Syria too). UBL has his millions there. OF COURSE no
terrorists are going to attack Switzerland. Their big terrorist bosses
have all their $$$ there and those bosses are making sure their bank
accounts are safe.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

US not in the same league as the swiss - well guess every country has an aspiration...........

Funny, but what I meant was it doesn't work for all countries.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Netchicken, still on your Bush bad, government bad, US bad, US liar rhetoric? How sad.

West,

Isolation, depending on your definition, is where America was before WWI.
And it seemed to be working just fine.

And need I remind you it doesn't kill?

I have seen young lives sacrificed halfway around the world in the name of all that is good, right, and fair. Yet I also see so many of them left in poverty and on the streets where many have little or no choice of even obtaining normalcy again.

It is too easy for men to make decisions when they don't suffer the consequences.

If you are one of the millions of Americans that believe that is the way the world is:

Tell me which cloud, what tree, where the grass is, that causes man to create suffering for another.

I am not argueing. And I say if you want to save the world. Go for it.
Don't expect my help. I want to save America and live in peace.

[edit on 11-9-2005 by garyo1954]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join