It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ride At Disneyland Malfunctions- Causes Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Another computer failure?

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20030905/ap_on_re_us/disneyland_accident

Seems there are more and more of these lately.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Death at Disneyland is not good.

Thunder Mountain is a pretty tame ride by comparison with many - damage control required by Disney Corp!!!!

[Edited on 5-9-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yeah..

These are sad things but people do die also in "theme parks" around the world..

Some fall out of a machine during a ride.. other get shot/stabbed/raped/etc..

Why cant people leave # like that home when they go to a "theme parks"..

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
THAT'S HORRIBLE!!!!!

I love that place!!
When I retire I'm going to be Mickey Mouse.
- Tassadar

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
hmm i wonder how this happened....I mean even if a computer malfunctions how does a train just jump off the tracks inside a tunnel.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osobad28
hmm i wonder how this happened....I mean even if a computer malfunctions how does a train just jump off the tracks inside a tunnel.

Too much speed usually does the trick.. de-trailing something that runs on trails..
(train..)

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It's sad to see this but it happens all the time.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hahahaha!!!!!!1 Disney SUCKS! Go Cedar Point! Fastest roller coaster in the world, tallest in the world, record for the most records! And guess what? Not a single death!

Even better is that it was hit by the black outs with the rest of the North East. Rides were going at that time. The tallest/fastest, the second tallest/fastest, and several other major rides were running when the power cut out. Guess what? No deaths, no injuries, nothing! They get hit by the largest blackout in history no one is injured, Disney running at 100% and they kill people off!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

GO CEDAR POINT!
!

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
i live for cedar point

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Hahahaha!!!!!!1 Disney SUCKS! Go Cedar Point! Fastest roller coaster in the world, tallest in the world, record for the most records! And guess what? Not a single death!

Even better is that it was hit by the black outs with the rest of the North East. Rides were going at that time. The tallest/fastest, the second tallest/fastest, and several other major rides were running when the power cut out. Guess what? No deaths, no injuries, nothing! They get hit by the largest blackout in history no one is injured, Disney running at 100% and they kill people off!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

GO CEDAR POINT!
!

And this is funny how?

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
How can it not be? Disney is suppose to be the greatest thing since the light bulb and it kills people all the time. Yet how many people have heard of Cedar Point that live in say, Arizona? Texas? England? How many know Cedar Point has the tallest/fastest, second tallest/fastest, only double helix ;aunch ride, the fifth(maybe sixth) tallest/fastest, and the record for the most records!!!!!

Yet Disney is known world wide and gets so much more funding yet they kill people off. It is great that Cedar Point, known to only the few states near it, and yet they don't get a single injury when hit by the largest blackout of US history and Disney kills you off when running at 100%. Sure, it sick humor, but still humorous to me.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I guess to each his own.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I think that is horable that someone died at disneyland.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Tassadar,

watch out, I always liked to beat big mascot, including Mickey

top topics

join