It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lightheaded when Meditation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
When i try to meditate it is hard because i get ver lightheaded. i do not know why. i dont meditate ofen but when i do, i get uncontrolably lightheaded. anyone have this problem before?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Correct your breathing if I maybe so bold (to paraphrase Capt James Kirk), do you breath from your haras point just below your navel or do you breath from your navel or do you full body breathe with full capacity of your lungs? Shallow breathing can cause a sense of light-headeness, you want to do full deep relaxing breathing.

Get attuned to all the types of breathing that you can acomplish and succeed at and gain the best out of. Time yourself but not to make sure you give yourself Anxieties, take it nice and easy, make sure you have a good sugar dose before as you may have had low blood sugars levels. Good luck, also I would reccomend getting into Biofeedback and especially Autogenic Training.

Mind Control is one of the hardest things to do, but very rewarding and relaxing and worth it. Get into Emotional Freedom Techniques and NLP as well.

I wish you the very best in your mind control exercises.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
thank you very much. if you have any IM services please contact me or U2U me. i would like to talk further with you on this topic.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I haven't got any new fangled tech but what I can do is that I can keep in touch with you, also I would goto Chi Kung websites to find out their different types of breathing, to compare it to the Hindu systems of breathing from Pranayama, Matyahara, Alt Nostril Breathing, etc. It's all about Control and Self Discipline - and it is worth it in the end!!! Try out ALL the types of breathing, don't force yourself at all, the tao comes like that and you will achieve your directions and way for you to go and relax. Also check out the Soto Zen stuff, in order to attempt No Mind sometimes it seems best to Do Something once you have mastered meditation. Remember DEEP BREATHING RELAXES AND WARMS YOUR BODY AND HEALS YOURSELF!! Reiki is another such like movement as well. Take it easy!!

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I agree with castleonair, you're not breathing correctly.
Try this website, lots of info on pranayama and a whole lot more

sivasakti.com...

new topics

top topics

join