It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any word on Mizar and Lady Lily?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It was reading the story of these two members that finally sucked me into becoming active on these forums. I read their tale unfolding with a profund sence of dread, but through them the whole ordeal sudennly became much more personal.

At the time, none of had the slightest notion of the increadable scale of the tragity that was to follow let alone the debocal that it was to become.

I believe it is very important to this community to re-establish contact with these people. Not only to insure that they made it through alright, but as an unfiltered source of account.

WorldWatcher, I know you have Mizar's cell number and have no-doubt been trying it constantly. Have you had any luck?

Has anyone had any word at all from either of them?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I believe WW said somewhere that Mizar was OK.

Wait for her input though...

I don't know about Lady Lily.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I think I heard somewhere that Lady Lily is already out of town and safe.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Just a quick note because I am back at work and not suppose to be on the net. I am fine. Did not leave town. I have been reading some of the posts and am outraged by the "sources" and "stories". In the next few days I will post a rather long response as to what I have seen and heard from friends and relatives.

Thanks for thinking of me!

Lily

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
We also had another member from NO, Alcor.

I hope she is safe. *crosses fingers*

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Alcor and Mizar is ok.

Alcor posted here:
Mizar and Alcor-- Katrina didn't kill us!

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady Lily
Just a quick note because I am back at work and not suppose to be on the net. I am fine. Did not leave town. I have been reading some of the posts and am outraged by the "sources" and "stories". In the next few days I will post a rather long response as to what I have seen and heard from friends and relatives.

Thanks for thinking of me!

Lily

Glad to hear you are OK!
My friends in Slidell said that Covington got hit pretty bad with wind damage but not so much water damage. Hope your house fared well. My old neighborhodd in Slidell did not get much damage, but many areas further south were devastated. My prayers are with you.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Mizar is fine, he has power back, life getting back to normal (well as normal as it can be in Jefferson county) He just doesn't have internet service yet.

top topics

join