It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm thinking about giving myself a coffee colonic. Anyone else ever tried this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm feeling all backed up as of late. I think this might do the trick. I've never had any kind of enema before. I don't think this is what Juan Valdez had in mind.

Here are some instructions for those that might be interested:

altmedicine.about.com...

Peace

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
But to each his own I suppose.
I had heard some years ago that coffee enemas have been used to slow the progression of colon cancer. But I don't have any data to back this up other than what I heard.

I do know one thing that works to get me going in the morning.
I just have to drink that first cup of coffee and I have to go take care of business.

I just went and did a Google with the words "coffee enema cancer" and got a bunch of hits. You can check them out here:
www.google.ca...

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I see your "coffee consumption reversal" has frightened off the brethren.
ie. No responces...........

Let me know how it goes if you try it.

A clean colon is a happy colon.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Oh I will. I figure the post-enemal thread will get a lot more play. I still need to get one of those bags. I told my g/f about this thread I posted and now she's mortified.
She actually reminded me that if I try it to make sure the coffee isn't hot.

Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I've heard that drinking coffee is a natural laxative. I also have heard about the coffee enema/cancer cure thing, but know it's not approved by the FDA here. They do it in Mexico.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I gave myself a caustic acid enima once. I wouldn't suggest it to anyone I liked.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeper69
I've heard that drinking coffee is a natural laxative. I also have heard about the coffee enema/cancer cure thing, but know it's not approved by the FDA here. They do it in Mexico.

They also drink Mexican water down in Mexico, and that ain't too healthy.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I heard about someone who couldn't drink alcohol so their caregiver gave this guy a sherry enema, and it killed him (I guess he absorbed the alcohol somehow.)

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Toxic Fox

thats because there are veins inside ur rectum that lead straight to ur liver... so, it wouldn't take as much alchohol to get poisoning if you consume thru that end. coffee works good because it's a stimulant, so it helps to sort of, spark the liver to produce bile and push toxins out. I myself, have not elected to go that route, and for now will stick to my 6 cups a day...by drinking it!!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I'm thinking about giving myself a coffee colonic. Anyone else ever tried this?

Only for sexual gratification

Ermmm......

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
yea, this thread is so wrong on so many levels.

Um, just somthing about putting liquids up ones own rectum just doesn't apeal to me. I don't know.

Perhaps a nice salad? Or maybe some prunes?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am thrilled to hear that you have the wisdom and insight to take control of one of the best health processes you can do for overall health.

I have to tell you that my Mom owned a Health Products business at one time her main product was an intestinal cleanser which was bar none the best on the market. It was purchased by a large company in Japan and then shelved for all eternity.

The powers that be do not want you to know the secret to higher health. I urge you to reseach a bit further before you take the jump and use a coffee enema for unblocking your full colon.

There are very important steps to be taken prior to doing this in a healthy manner. Also when you are ready it will be only beneficial to use only the pureist of organic, NGMO, coffee.

I am willing to help you if you are interested. Here is a sight which has the best intestinal cleanser on the market today. I just paid 32 for a bottle the other day at my local healthfood store, but you can get it from the source for around 10.

I love this subject, and like I say if you are willing to do a total cleanse I will help you.

www.evitamins.com...

Please dont just jump into this without proper guidance and good solid advice.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Please dont just jump into this without proper guidance and good solid advice.

I don't think he will have to worry about jumping and I think the problem is the solid advice hes getting down there.

Really the commercial doesn't go "The best part of waking up, is folders in your BUTT"

This is one choice I DON'T want offered at my local Starbucks

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Grind the beans first.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm sorry but when I read this the first thing that came to mind was

BLASPHEMY!!! What a perfectly good waste of coffee.

On another note I now have something to google. I'm sure there are pictures out there somewhere.....uhm ew.

Seriously though I would look into more, run it past my family doctor or seek out a naturopath for more info before jumping in "beans" first.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Bottom Lineis that with the correct colon cleanse the coffee is not really necessary, But, look at the OP date... What is done is done or not...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I am thrilled to hear that you have the wisdom and insight to take control of one of the best health processes you can do for overall health.

I'd be interested in hearing your evidence for such a pretentious claim.

[edit on 11/7/2008 by ZombieOctopus]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Don't forget the sugar and be VERY careful what you stir it with.

one lump or two?

top topics

join