It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

freemasons symbols around the globe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
im sure this has been done before, but what about a thread where we post pictures of places where a masonic symbol appears ?

it would be just for fun, as the masons are kinda a revealed secret society nowadays.

maybe we can make some sort of distribution map?

i know of three places ive seen it.

1. theres a scottish rite "temple" in mission valley, san diego.
2. on a commerative plaque in the parking lot i park at balboa park, downtown san diego.
3. on the back of some guys car window i used to serve at in n out. he was a regular.

if this doesnt get deleted by this time tomorrow, ill post the pictures.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I would like to see book scans from various sects

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I've done a review of all the masonic symbols I know and I'm afraid none of them are big enough to fit right around the world.

Sorry.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I can never forget an award winning logo designer, when pressed by Joh Faine during a live interview on 774 ABC radio (Australia) saying that, "it was worth more than his life" to divulge the secret meanings of things.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I dunno what Suzy is talkin' 'bout but my square's and compasses are only a few inches long!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
There's a masonic temple in Melbourne (near Essendon) with no symbol, and there's a Grand United Order Of Free Gardeners with a compass above the door in the City of Melbourne.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hi everyone, sorry to interrupt

Quick story here. My mate just popped around to ask if he could check his email on my pc. I agreed and left him to it. I caught a glimpse of his log in screen and something caught my eye.

Right in the centre of the screen was a symbol. It was a pyramid with an eye above it.

I'm not too familiar with the Illuminati (I only follow it a little), but I immediately recognised this as something related to them.

Anyway, just thought i'd let you guys know.
If this has been posted before, I apologise. I just got a little excited at my "find" lol.
Take it easy.

Link to the email provider:

mail.uk2.net...

p.s: I've just noticed this is a thread about Freemasons, not Illuminati. Sorry, my bad

[edit on 1/10/2005 by redize]

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
purelogik,

I'm also in San Diego and I know of many many more places in the county where you can find the Square and Compass. There are lodges all over the county. La Mesa Lodge near the trolly stop, Chula Vista Lodge on 3rd next to the Post Office, and probably cournerstones laid in most city and county buildinds through town and the county itself. The Masons regularly set cornerstones in buildings all the time.

By the way, I'm also a Mason and belong to San Diego Lodge #35 and we meet at the Scottish Rite Temple in Mission Valley. That building was originally a bowling alley in the 1950's. I hope that this doesn't mean every bowling alley in America has been infiltrated by us. LOL!!! Just Kidding.

Good Luck in your search!

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If you want to start a thread containing photos of masonic and allied symbols in use around the world, then sure, that'd be cool, indeed, this'd be a just such a thread to do it. I would have to say tho, that if anyone wants to do this, that they keep the photos and pics within a reasonable size, so as to not make the page load so slow, adn so as to not screw with the page formatting.

Also, I have to say, might be much more intersting if people go out and get photos of masonic stuff around them, rather than take photos off the internet and post them here.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think I have shown this one before

Stargate SG1 Command

Square and Compass

www.scifi.com...

Has all the Osiris, Ra, Horus, Atlantean folklore themes.

[edit on 1-10-2005 by magnito_student]

new topics

top topics

join