It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Will Side With the Bad Guys in John Titors predictions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
John Titor desribed the upcoming American conflict as country vs. city. Now things goin on in the world, seem to support what he was saying more than going against it. After Karina, we here in the US IMHO are like one Big natual disater away from martail law or the un-patiot 2, or a Huge terrorist attack.

Russia increases its military buget by 22%.

I have heard christains say that they are somehow opprested here in the USA. Saying the christain right will be the ones bein mistreated or slaves is laughable, look around you we are the united states of jesus, who are the people who live in Fear, and are taking away rights, or more over are giving the Government more rights. Who are the yes men in our society, who Rules Here=christains rule here more so than 20 years ago. Who are the people as a whole that will back the Fed government when nationwide martail law is declared, or patriot act 2 comes into play.

Who are the people that want public schools to teach there ideology [intellegent design], they want the children, they want to plant the seed in the kids head, that we are the selfrightous ones, through US you will be Saved, Fear going to hell, Fear the wrath of the Lord, Fear the Evil Muslims, because they are evil doers. These people can't keep it in their chruch or homes, they have to build museums teaching these things they believe, as they are fact and real, when Nothing has been proved.

The ten commandments in the court house craps on All the other religions in the USA. It professes that we are the santamonieous ones....We are right and you are a devil worshipping heathen who should be taken out back and shot, at least from Pat Robertson View.

If it is not ovious I fear a theocracy in the USA, it goes against all our forefathers taught us. And I feel these people as a whole will back the Fed. Government no matter what.

This thread is Not about whether Titor was real or a fake, this is about the words he said, and how our world resembles what he predicted.

This thread is to study or talk about witch side is witch??

There can't be a civil war here without there bein 2 sides, who is on what side, and why

Im not tryin to policticlly snipe here, or even snipe the christians, but we live in scarey times, one one side there are millions that believe we are living in the end of days, and they are IMHO trying to make or help it happen. Then there is the other side, that does'nt believe we are in the End of days.

ok I think you get my point

Peace

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'm a Christian and I mistrust the government big-time. The Constitution means nothing to the arrogant big-shots running this asylum.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I dunno why this got posted in the katrina section, uh my bad

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It will be the Christians versus the rest, the rest includes corrupt officials, illegal mexicans and organized crime. The Christians will win by overwhelming numbers.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
It will be the Christians versus the rest, the rest includes corrupt officials, illegal mexicans and organized crime.

Is that implying that there are no Christian illegals, organized criminals or corrupt officials?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hmmm......so your saying you have to be christain to ba a Good American??

I beg to differ

Im trying to figure out what segment of our society would support a crack down on the people of this country, the local police, prison guards, state police, national guard, army, navy, marines, airforse, needs support from citizens....What group

peace

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
It's funny that someone posted a topic about this because just the other day (yesterday or the day before) I was flipping through the channels when I saw Praise the Lord on TBN. As the camera panned through the audience guess who was in the front row? George W. Bush and his family. Thank God Dick Cheney wasn't there with his Godless gay daughter.

I disagree with you however that it will be Christian vs. Non-Christian when the civil war comes. I think that it will be those who support "security" over those who support freedom. Many of the ones that support the further degradation of our civil liberties will be political conservatives but that's because the more conservative a political idealogy gets the more you tend to favor control over freedom, IE: the two extremes anarchy vs. facism. And many of the people who are conservatives, and more importantly put blind faith in things (the government, the church, etc) are in fact Christian fundamentalists, but I don't see this conflict as Christian vs Non-Believer. Many Non-Christians will stay in the cities and continue to let the government further strip them of their rights, and many Christians will leave and fight the government when the time comes.

When the war comes it'll be between the government and those who leave the cities because they're sick of living in an America where they lack basic civil liberties. Faith has little to do with it (though it is why Bush got elected, and is very important to most of his constituants).

[edit on 9-9-2005 by ShakyaHeir]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The Titor story is basically a Militiaman's wet dream. The bad guys are even called the American Federal Empire. Its made up of urbanites who've given up their civil rights in exchange for 'protection' from the empire. The good guys are the militias living in the countryside. This, in the broadest sense, puts the Republicans as the good guys and the Democrats as the bad guys, at least in the time when the titor story was being propagated. Since then, only a few years ago really, the scene has become more muddled, with lots of republicans being big federal supporters and more militia probably straying away from the republican party (but certainly not moving to the democrats).

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Nobody because titor is a fraud, so you can guess all you like. What are you guys going to say when 2006 comes along, then 2007, 2008, 2009 ....?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This thread is not about Titor bein a fraud, not thAt you can prove it anyway, because you can't.....and nobody has to this point

this is about who will side or what group in our society will side with the bad guys, the bad guys bein the fereral government.....

peace

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The "bad guys"will be the ones that will give up their rights for more security.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
This thread is not about Titor bein a fraud, not thAt you can prove it anyway, because you can't.....and nobody has to this point

Perhaps...but the burden of proof is on those who claim he isn't a fraud. Not on those who disbelieve.

And nobody has really been able to do that, either

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Sorry I disagree with the burden of proof bein on the side of the believers when Our world resembels that of the world JT spoke to us about. Im not awhere of any site, thread or sites talking about civil war here in the USA Before 2000,. but now look around you.

John Titor
"It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005."
"After the war, the main problem was distribution. Can anyone tell me how many companies in the United States still manufacture bicycle tires today?
Anyone who still has a bike in 2008 will find out."

loook at the karina fiasco, the prises of gas since then, we are all 1 natural disaster away from all losing our rights both property, gun, civil rights

JT: “You must realize that why people are fighting is more important that what they are fighting with. The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights. They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong.”

again look at katrina...the authorities where more concerned about the ruined city and the stores and banks in it than the poor people.

John Titor-
“Have you see the documentary on Waco? Just for argument's sake, what do you think would happen if information were discovered that confirmed the worst accusations made against the law enforcement officers there? Would you hope nothing?”
"If the federal forces learned anything from WACO it was to install more reliable suppressors on their automatic weapons and don't use flash grenades that leave shell casings after the fire."

John Titor
Q: Does the civil war start in such a way that those willing will have time to remove themselves to safer locations?
"Yes. You will be forced to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe."
Q: Will you readily be able to identify the enemy?
"They will be the ones arresting and holding people without due process."
“I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.
"By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep."
"On my world line in 2011, the United States is in the middle of a civil war that has dramatic effects on most of the other Western governments."
"Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011. I served with the "Fighting Diamondbacks" for about 4 years. "
"I would define it as a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict."
”The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012…”

like I said, what segment of our society in mass will side with the ones taking rights away, whatever there reasons.

peace

we live increasingly in a Orwellian society, look up what the UN says about the poor in the USA...look at All the powers givin to the Fed. Government. the Government has gained rights with survallience, property seszier, search, arrest...arrest without due process....they activlly torture those who are arrested without due process, Iraq is a illeagel war...

I say again, What part of out society will side with the bad guys?

JT prediced the Iraq war bein trumped up because they have nukes, and it bein BS.

He also said what would you tell someone that tomorrow 100,000 people are goin to die

peace

tell me where Anywhere on the net, or in private homes, church disscussion groups, friends sittin around, speak of the things happening now. lets say 6 years ago...you can't because it wasn't happening, and it wasn't on anyones mind.

Russia increases its military budget by 22% for this year.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Sorry I disagree with the burden of proof bein on the side of the believers when Our world resembels that of the world JT spoke to us about. Im not awhere of any site, thread or sites talking about civil war here in the USA Before 2000,. but now look around you.

What I meant was the burden of proof always falls on the party making the claim - in this case, you (or someone else) claiming that what's happening now is exactly what John Titor predicted.

That's all

(Fwiw, he's hardly the first or only person to make predictions about a US civil war...and some of these go back decades. The Internet ain't your only resource
)

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think it would have been better if you left John Titor out of this, because people will keep pulling that up. Maybe you should have asked the question "If the US went into civil war, who would be the bad guys and who would be the good guys?"

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'm stocking up on military strength tasers to get ready for roth joint and his army

this is a good point against titor. How many of you have seen people leaving cities due to a loss of rights ? How many of you would take up arms against them if they did ?

any urban americans out there ready to move to the country because of your loss of rights ?

I'm a surburbanite, which side am I on ?

Any americans out there ready to kill other americans ? As it was pointed out, this is NOT citizen VS military, its citizen vs citizen.

Anyone ?

Anyone ready to take up arms, form a platton, and start killing americans ?

[edit on 15-9-2005 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I'm stocking up on military strength tasers to get ready for roth joint and his army

this is a good point against titor. How many of you have seen people leaving cities due to a loss of rights ? How many of you would take up arms against them if they did ?

any urban americans out there ready to move to the country because of your loss of rights ?

I'm a surburbanite, which side am I on ?

Any americans out there ready to kill other americans ? As it was pointed out, this is NOT citizen VS military, its citizen vs citizen.

Anyone ?

Anyone ready to take up arms, form a platton, and start killing americans ?

Actually Citizen vs. Military is the same as Citizen vs. Citizen because aren't the people in the US army also US citizens?

I highly doubt the people that move out to the country side are going to be attacking their civilian counterparts that remain in the cities, they're going to be fighting the US army that tries to take away their weapons and imprison if not kill them. Syrinx, military strength tasers? How do you know that the government wont confiscate them from you to further protect your "security"? You should consider stocking up on things that will actually aid you in self protection if the US MILITARY (not Roth Joint's Militia) decided to take action against you...things like guns.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
How cool is it gonna be when we get to the point of time machines and can come back and see these posts being posted and kill the evil people as they are born so this event nevers happens

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike
How cool is it gonna be when we get to the point of time machines and can come back and see these posts being posted and kill the evil people as they are born so this event nevers happens

Except it wouldn't work so easily. There'd be no guarantee that it wouldn't then become Pol Pot's cousin who did all the bad things.

Besides, can you really kill someone for something they haven't yet done?

What if a simple intervention (oh, I dunno..hugging the potential mass murderer a bit more while he's a baby...) would suffice?

How would we know?

new topics

top topics

join