It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parasites brainwash grasshoppers into death dive

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sexymon
....like the government sponsored researchers trying the understand how they can get millions of people to do the same thing? sounds to me like they would take that route. I think that is what you are getting at, Loam?

Why does it have to be the government? A tool of manipulation can be wielded by anyone.

I am not suggesting that is actually happening, but it does suggest an interesting possibility in the future...

[edit on 12-2-2006 by loam]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I guess "government" was the wrong word. The possibility that ANYONE could do it is scary. We are all chemical and electrical, and there is plenty of scientific knowledge about both of those things in this world.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
hmm.. this all seems far interesting. okay.. I do not want to look like some kind of conspiracy theorist fueled by the story of a video game, but this isn't about the game but the story.

By chance has anyone played Resident Evil 4? I'm sure some of you have.. since it's a strictly MATURE game, so much blood and gore that i doubt a responsible parent would let their 12 year old kid play, so bear with me.

The game deals with a very distrubing plot, and VERY VERY similiar to what is being said here on the thread. Also, there is a secret organization in the game called 'Los Illuminados', sounds like it might be 'The Illuminated', which sounds like 'The Illuminati'. This organization deals with satanic like rituals as well, and a sinister plan to 'influence' everyone to becoming one of them. If you haven't played this distrubing game, I say do so, you will find the gameplay entertaining and the plot being revolved around this threads subject... it's also not for the weak hearted or mind, and it sure will have you asking questions about the plot, in a realistic sense

if you want more info dealing with the game plot and what I'm trying to tell you guys, you can U2U me if you want, and I'll tell you some of the story.

although it's only a game.. try to keep an open mind on the possibility of the reality it might be trying to tell us Mature audience

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Bump bump because i find this interesting and I'm tagging it for future reference.
found a simialr thread here Brain parasite epidemic - 50% of us are infected

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 6/6/12 by Whateva69 because: ooh found another thread of interest

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join