It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a technique to increase vision and precognition?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well, I am asking for some help. Maybe you can help me.
I want to improve my precognition and visions, I am practicing some sort of "mediation" almost every night and I started to receive breafe images of events going on right now. I bever had that before meditation. So, I am thinking that maybe there are exersices to improve my gift (not only time) I really want to get more info form what I see, is just I like it (I am very anxious, I need to know what will happen and soon)

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Most people find that they get their best Precog stuff through Dreams. Have you ever kept a Dream Diary?

I have never tried to teach Precog to anyone, it tends to be something that just happens all on it's own.

What sort of Belief Structure do you have? What I mean by that is do you follow a particular religion or other way of thought? It is best to have some sort of overall Belief Structure that supports this sort of thing, it helps to keep what you learn in perspective.

And I almost forgot the most important question: Why is this so important to you?

A.T
(-)

[edit on 9/8/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Ok, I have no religion in particular right now. I was rise on a very catholic family, but they are notconservative like Rome church. Its a new tendency in the church that was critized by Rome and the Pope tried to "kill" it. If you read Zen, and the way Zen view the world and probably Jesus, then is very very similar how they see the world. Some years ago I decided to quit from religion officially, I did not felt the need to go to church and follow their rules (some of them). I follow "my rules", for example, I treat people the way I want to be treated (example, I dont like that someone speaks bad stuuf of me, so, I learned to shut up my mouth, I only listen, no matter if I dont like the perosn I wont hearts her/him because I dont like them, wich is most normal in my sociaty, they try to "kill" you with rumors and because is very small country it works pretty well)
And its important because I want to help, I would like to warn people and also I am very anxious (
), I want to know whats gonna happen before it happens. Before the precog appear 2 years ago I could do it just by reading the news, I had lots of intuition and I am very good at analizing the news, so, is not that different. Normally i dont have precogs ideas, they are very few, normally I can andle my need by reading news and analizing
Hope this helps and thanks for the help anyway, its good to now that probably you cant encrease this

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Actually I do have a suggestion for you, it is not intened to specifically increase your Precog abilities but I think that would be part of the result.

You said you no longer follow the religion you were taught, but it seems you have not found another Belief System to replace it. What that says to me is that you are only half-way along your new path.

The way it stands right now much of what you believe is still based on the old religion. I am talking about what you think deep down, how you view the world. You may not realize it but these things are getting in the way of what you are now trying to learn.

My advice is to investigate more of the other Belief Systems that exist in the World. You mentioned some Zen teachings and perhaps that is where you will end up. You do not have to subscribe to an organized religion, or join any sort of group. But you need a comprehensive new Structure that can replace the old one.

Look for something that includes to some degree the abilities you are seeking. While I think that everyone could benefit from the sorts of personal exploration you are doing there are some dangers. A good comprehensive Belief System will teach you about those and the simple things you need to do to avoid them.

I understand your desire to help others, I have strong urges in that direction myself. But there is something I learned the hard way and perhaps hearing about it from me will save you some grief later.

People have to accept your help, you have to respect their Free Will no matter how much you might want to do otherwise. We are each responsible only for our own lives and the lives of those we love. You can offer, you can be available, but in the end they must choose to accept your help or not.

If they do accept your offer then you should do whatever you can, go as far as you are able to help them. I have risked my very life in the past, and I will do so again if necessary.

If they do not, then you must let it go. Do not feel guilt over this, even if what then happens is something you KNOW you could have prevented. This is the only right way to deal with people, attempting to help without permission is every bit as evil as doing intentional harm.

That might be hard to accept right now, but believe me when I say there is no other way.

A.T
(-)

new topics

top topics

join