It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Brown novels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Angles and Demons, Da Vinci Code and Deception Point are the only three I have felt worth while so far...

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Fun and easy reads can be enjoyable but his books aren't very fulfilling . Its like eating at McD's, fun once in a while but you don't expect nourishment.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I enjoyed Brown's novels simply because they provided a lot of food for thought. As an atheist, I spent many enjoyable hours researching the various topics discussed in his books.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'm currently reading Angels & Demons. I'm only up to about page 50 or something but I'm really enjoying it. I haven't read in ages, shamefully and I'm glad I chose this book to get me back into the swing of things, literature-wise.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
He didn't read Mark Twain very much to get where he is, did he? I can tell. I read a 1/3 of "The Da Vinchi Code", it was terrible and might has well been writing by a B+ 6th grader.

Then I got "Angels and Demons", hopeing it was better. Major disappoinment, and the best book of the 3, about half-way through I pretty much figured it out, and how it was going to end, you can tell about pages 67-78, what Dan Brown is planning for Dr. Lognuts to do.

Dan Brown should've have written screen-plays or plays, if he wanted to write so dry, boring, dumb, and unrealistic stuff, so I sold both my books, and now I'm just planning to see the movie and that's it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join