It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Katrina-another pesky sneak attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Its another 911 for America. Another sneak attack.

Silently, a massive hurricane and slammed into Florida (Florida, Smorida).

With winds on a level of insanity, it creeped and tip toed silenty toward New Orleans so knowone would notice all the platforms in the Gulf of Mexico being damaged or destroyed.

Sure enough, knowbody noticed when gas prices went up $0.50US in less then a week.

The sneak attack was in full swing.

With stealth technology that only the biggest hurricanes can afford, it quietly inched its way to a city that might as well be a bath tub waiting to be filled; New Orleans. Or shall we call it New Atlantis?

And then, without any warning what-so-ever, it attacked! Within afew hours, it was over. The city was flooded. Countless people were beginning to bloat. Fake stories of anarchy that wouldnt even happen after an earthquake in Iran were circulated in a successful attempt to make the French quarter surrender.

The mayor of New Orleans was in full scramble mode blaming everyone except himself in lofty hopes that he wouldnt be blamed for not protecting his city.

Since when is it the city or states job to protect its citizens anyway?

Isnt it alot easier to stare into the headlights and wait to get pancaked?

Dont worry New Orleans. Houston has your back.

I live in Houston. That state to the right should thank and worship Houston for not tearing down the Astrodome.

The private citizens, however, are welcome with open arms. You are not the ones to blame.

It seems a hugh effort was made to convince the people of New Orleans to walk through sewage and corpse infested waters only to arrive at the soon to be condemed Superdome. Its amazing how many people actually did it.

Now you have some idea of what the government will do when a WMD goes off inside the US. Not to much. Head to Houston; the only city that cares.

While Houston accepts a quarter million of these victims, California has agreed to take 1,000. Someone please tell me that statement is wrong because if its true, thats pathetic!

There are 49 states in this country and all 49 of them need to step up to the plate.

Now there is talk of a special inquiry into the situation was so poorly handled. Another special inquiry full of people carefully choosen to ensure the truth never gets out. Save the bull for a cow.

The survival nuts had it right all along. Buy a year supply of food and water. Buy and learn to use an assortment of firearms and buy plenty of ammo for each.

We really are on our own.

We better start forming a post disaster possy. I dont think Houston was supposed to get involved like we did.

The powers that be can not be pleased.

As a resident of Houston, Im very uneasy.

And another thing, does anybody have the link leading to the company that invented anti-hurricane seedlings? It sounds far-fetched but there was a hurricane that went poof after said company did a fly over.

But dont take my word for anything. Just try to break free of the one collective mind crap and try to use independent common sense.

Good luck. Breaking free isnt as easy as it seems.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Playing With Dyno-Mite

Dyn-O-Mat CEO Peter Cordani Peter Cordani thinks his sponge-like Dyn-O-Gel can soak up enough water around the central eyewall of a rapidly revolving tropical storm to weaken or destroy it. The idea is to sap hurricanes of their moisture-driven potential, causing these rapidly revolving storms to lose strength, become unbalanced and fly apart.

Concerning the rest of your post......its a little scary how much of what you say rings true.

la2

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
i like that, a silent massive hurrican, u can imagine katrina accidently tripping over florida as she tip toed across the gulf to louisiana.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by la2
i like that, a silent massive hurrican, u can imagine katrina accidently tripping over florida as she tip toed across the gulf to louisiana.

Yup, she hid behind all those oil rigs.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
portland, or is also getting 1000 yet there is room for many more
I personaly would like a few 100 or so to live on someones ranch ( you know who I mean )

la2

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
u can almost imagine it cant you, katrina crouched behind an oil rig, angry at her self for forgetting where andrew left florida, 'i know he left it here somewhere........ ooops, there it is, quick run and hide'

top topics

join